[GameMode] Da_Nang_Boys vs The_Mafia TDM

Welcome

Going to gift you a game mode . This Gamemode originally made by Kitten , released in 03/07/2011 . There many fans of this gamemode. Suddenly i saw this gamemode and downloaded and start updating the gamemode. [ Main gamemode link]
In this game mode, there was nothing without just some unique features. So i decided to update the Gamemode and release here. Same work as i though.

Some new features :
[>]Added register/login system with saving
[>]Added Spawn protection system
[>]Added more skins and new class names.
[>]Team DNB and Team Mafia
[>]Customized and added new weapons
[>]Admin system ( only RCON )
[>]Round has been increased to 5minites.
[>]Added weapon Anti-cheat
[>]Added more things on /buy
[>]2shots 1kill, HP-50

All commands :

Admin : >
PHP код:
/goto /gethere /apm  /mute /unmute /ban /akill /kick /newround 
Player : >
PHP код:
/buy , /help , /rules /stats /ctChange team
Only streamer and sscanf plugins are need for this gamemode.
Please give feedback for this gamemode updates and also tell if you found any bugs in this gamemode.

You're not allowed to redistribute any files you don't have the redistribution rights for. This includes the SA-MP server package. Please remove these from the download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
You're not allowed to redistribute any files you don't have the redistribution rights for. This includes the SA-MP server package. Please remove these from the download.
What really you mean? The server files or the gamemode? Would you please tell me clearly.

Server files.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4d0w2
Посмотреть сообщение
Server files.....
Click on the Download full package from here line

That's not what I mean.

That's mean you're not allowed to upload SAMP Server Package.Just upload only your gamemode.pwn & amx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4d0w2
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not what I mean.

That's mean you're not allowed to upload SAMP Server Package.Just upload only your gamemode.pwn & amx.
Then tell every single gamemode publisher to delete there package and just upload .pwn and .amx

I really cannot find what the problem is in the package? There many gamemodes publisher who have uploaded whole package, then why not me? Ohh god.

Oh my god, you wont follow the rules but start fighting?
Don't remove some beta tester will edit your thread and remove the download link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh my god, you wont follow the rules but start fighting?
Don't remove some beta tester will edit your thread and remove the download link.
I really cannot find my problem in my server files. What problem, Which files?
I am not fighting, Just asking about my mistake so i can recover myself from the problem. Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
I am not fighting, Just asking about my mistake so i can recover myself from the problem. Please
The previous Gamemodes with server files were posted long time ago.
The rule states that you should only upload the .pwn and .amx file. Not the whole Folder files. Just the .pwn and .amx.
Details on the plugins used, Folders in the script files should be posted in the thread and not be given a download link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
View Post
The previous Gamemodes with server files were posted long time ago.
The rule states that you should only upload the .pwn and .amx file. Not the whole Folder files. Just the .pwn and .amx.
Details on the plugins used, Folders in the script files should be posted in the thread and not be given a download link.
Okey, sorry for my mistake. I will take care of it from next time, I have updated the files.

This gamemode should be Good, if you work on it a little bit more. Overhaul Not bad, Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikY_
View Post
This gamemode should be Good, if you work on it a little bit more. Overhaul Not bad, Keep it up.
I really can do. Please tell me what things are need? I will script them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
View Post
Bhaia,apni khali .amx ar .pwn the upload koren,baki shob badd den karon aishob kora jay na.

P.S:Sorry for speaking another language,I had to make him understand what his problems were.

Good work, i like it rep!