Changes when uploading gamemode

Alright so, I wont provide actual code but Ill explain whats happening so you can understand. (I can provide the code if you want but its quite useless to do so)

Now I have around 200-300 RemoveBuildingForPlayer, now on my own server (localhost) works perfectly. All objects are removed for everyone, but when I upload it over TCP to my server box, it seems some particiluar objects stay in the game. It usualy happends with 2-3 objects, not much more than that.

Ive tried removing the entire server from the box and testing but it seems some objects arent getting removed.

Anyone had any problem like this?

The server works with the UDP protocol, which works on the "best effort" principle. That basically means that it is fast because there's no handshake or verification. However there's also no way for the server to know if the client has received all the packets it should have received. If you flood the client with over 200 requests then I consider it likely that some packets may never arrive or be processed due to congestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
The server works with the UDP protocol, which works on the "best effort" principle. That basically means that it is fast because there's no handshake or verification. However there's also no way for the server to know if the client has received all the packets it should have received. If you flood the client with over 200 requests then I consider it likely that some packets may never arrive or be processed due to congestion.
Any advices on what to do regarding it?