[GameMode] Extremely simple DM script for beginner scripters!

This is a script that I adapted from a few tutorials, some months ago when I began scripting with PAWN. I have now moved on to a larger project, and haven't used this script in months. It has room for expansion, and is an okay place to start when practicing, or making a simple deathmatch server.

Download Here

Give me any feedback that you'd like to share.

Features: Per bone damage system. Team system (two methods, you can pick one/both). Simple spawn protection.

~600 Lines of simple code, easy enough for the newest of scripters to build on.

Useful things for expanding this simple gamemode:
Login/Register system [YINI+Whirlpool] by newbienoob

Credits: I have more or less forgotten which users created the tutorials which assisted me in creating this gamemode, but I am willing to update the credits if/when these people step forth.

How do I add new teams?: Define your new team like #define TEAM_NEWTEAMNAME 6. Add the player class to OnGameModeInit, and add the skin ids as a new else statement in the OnPlayerSpawn if/else if area.

How do I create vehicles?: Simply head into sa-mp map construction and add in vehicle objects at each of the player spawn areas. Place these under OnGameModeInit.

Thanks for reading, I hope I was able to help someone new to this scene, as the SA-MP forums helped me over the last few months, and still continue to today. If you need any help, feel free to contact me via PM and I will be more than happy to assist you, if I know how to fix your issue.

EDIT: Just a note, this is my first ever release, my newer GM is around 4.5k lines at the moment, and is a bit more advanced. I may release nicer things in the future, but I just wanted to give back what I received from the helpful people on these forums, for the time being.

Thats actually pretty good way of learning scripting, good job.

Good job, i like it rep!

If you think it's all about lines, then I must say that you are wrong. I would always aim to write as less lines possible, since it'll tell me that my code is efficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChoco
Посмотреть сообщение
If you think it's all about lines, then I must say that you are wrong. I would always aim to write as less lines possible, since it'll tell me that my code is efficient.
Nah, that's not what I was trying to say. I was just saying that my new gamemode has much more than the one that I am releasing today, as I've been working on it frequently. I don't think it's all about lines, I think it's about how much you actually manage to do with those lines that you occupy, the fewer lines, the better.