Streamer

I've had this problem since the beginning of my scripting.. When I have around 600+ objects they just stream out after like 20 meters. I've tried changing the virtual world of the objects and interior but still no luck. I've tried changing the stream distance on createdynamic object but no luck, here's a sample code:

CreateDynamicObject(2066,1160.7843000,-1310.5372300,14.4728000,0.0000000,0.0000000,90.000 0000, 5,5,-1,250,250); //

I'm using incognito's streamer if that helps, I've gone around in F5 mode on some servers and see the streamed in objects at places are 250 but drop to 10 ish in places far from the city, but in mine it's 600 streamed objects everywhere..

At the gamemode init add Streamer_VisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 1000); that should solve it, otherwise play with stream/draw distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
At the gamemode init add Streamer_VisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 1000); that should solve it, otherwise play with stream/draw distance.
Nope, here's some information, and instead of increasing the limit I'd rather make it very efficent:

If you want efficent, make each map in own virtual world and interior.
Also for me it looks like you have some map near this one, which takes up all the objects, because there is 1000 objects rendered, but still, you cant see the whole map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want efficent, make each map in own virtual world and interior.
Also for me it looks like you have some map near this one, which takes up all the objects, because there is 1000 objects rendered, but still, you cant see the whole map.
I do have a map nearby but I also changed the virtual world and interior of the mapping in the image so it shouldn't affect it?