Kind of a new member looking for a server Like Awesome Stuntages

Hi there , I joined this forum in 2009, but I haven't used this account in like 4 years, so I consider myself a new member again, I used to play on Awesome Stuntages 24/7 lol but now things have changed and I want to get back into the SA-MP GAMING world, ever since AS went down I quit SAMP. But lately I've been missing it and I want to get back into it! Is there any servers like AS anymore? I heard that ppl from As Went to Impaulse99, I went there and played for a bit, but anyways merry Christmas and happy new year! My name on AS was [AS]G_Dinsmore

Awesome Stuntages was the first server i had joined in SA-MP. I fell in love with SA-MP through this server i was 14 years old . Well there is some servers which are freeroam and are very good now. For example UIF is amazing and has a huge player base and you could see it if you want.

Welcome back mate ^^

Right..basically instead of looking at few topics over the forums to see freeroam alike servers, you went on the General board with 1 post to bring back nostalgia.. Then Billycool from UIF appears and starts to advertise the server over. What a coincidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearSeal
Посмотреть сообщение
Right..basically instead of looking at few topics over the forums to see freeroam alike servers, you went on the General board with 1 post to bring back nostalgia.. Then Billycool from UIF appears and starts to advertise the server over. What a coincidence?
So..?

Well I was just asking I thought that's what the forums are for... If this is in the wrong spot I'm sorry and someone can move it if they need to.. Lol but yea I wanna get back into it

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sir, calm your tits there was no IP posted.
Behave with him like you'll do with a new member. He joined in 2009 but never used the account. (If you cared to read the first post).

Welcome back. Check new servers in the Hosted Tab listing or here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Quote:

Sir, calm your tits there was no IP posted.
Behave with him like you'll do with a new member. He joined in 2009 but never used the account. (If you cared to read the first post).

It surely gives a lot of insight with having a registered account back in 2009 listed somewhere in a text document, never used to posting purpose, wait a moment sir.. you are also an administrator on that server with desperation to get a high ranked status for giving it a splendid support, yet you silently criticize two senior administrators on it, even came back despite your possible true views, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Krest, it's like it's fine not to read forum rules, despite not having IP, it's easy to ****** the name.
I get a feeling it's done after that tw** turned U** into terrorist sympathising fairy tale, anything to clear off the glorious reputation for that server which is already in a hole.

I am really sorry Zeus that you had to turn to the Dark Side.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It surely gives a lot of insight with having a registered account back in 2009 listed somewhere in a text document, never used to posting purpose, wait a moment sir.. you are also an administrator on that server with desperation to get a high ranked status for giving it a splendid support, yet you silently criticize two senior administrators on it, even came back despite your possible true views, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Krest, it's like it's fine not to read forum rules, despite not having IP, it's easy to ****** the name.
I get a feeling it's done after that tw** turned U** into terrorist sympathising fairy tale, anything to clear off the glorious reputation for that server which is already in a hole.

I am really sorry Zeus that you had to turn to the Dark Side.

Wat? Im not admin on any server anyways.

Edit: its not listed in a text document, in a database.

Oh and i have always been on dark side