Renaming GTA_SA.exe to GTA-SA.exe doesn't work.

So there must be something that isn't allowing the file name to be changed, shadowplay doesn't allow underscore .exe's to allow shadowplay to work, so I tried changing GTA_SA.exe to GTA-SA.exe, but it won't allow it to be recognized.

Any help?

Don't change it then. ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathFire
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't change it then. ._.
I kind of need it to get shadowplay working, since shadowplay doesn't seem to work with files that have underscores on them. It's a laptop and any type of laptop version of GeForce cards don't seem to work properly without some sort of tweaking.

Are you sure you turned on your ShadowPlay?
In most cases this is the issue. For some reason shawdowplay does not open by itself when you start the computer (Atleast not for me) so you probably got to turn it on every time you start your computer. Try changing the directory of your saved video's as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure you turned on your ShadowPlay?
In most cases this is the issue. For some reason shawdowplay does not open by itself when you start the computer (Atleast not for me) so you probably got to turn it on every time you start your computer. Try changing the directory of your saved video's as well.
Oh it works perfectly everywhere else, on Max Payne 3, BF4, etc.. It just doesn't work on SAMP due to the underscore character in GTA_SA.exe

Got it working after some time, L&A.