Unknown PlayerTextDraw bug

Hey, guys. I have a problem. I made a Fallout 3 inspired pip boy textdraw, which works perfectly for me, but a friend of mine tested it and it showed up wrong for him. It's rotated by 180 degrees, and it's deformed.
What's wrong? Could you give me some ideas?

Picture how it looks for me;

Picture how it looks for my friend;

It has something to do with his resolution if i am not wrong, Notice how wide the textdraws for him making it deformed.

Unfortunately as far as I know textdraws like to reform on different resolutions and sometimes they even get messed up. I don't think it's possible to do something about it, for me, I just use as less textdraws as I can since anything good I make looking on my screen, won't be as good on someone else's screen. That's very unfortunate.

This is a well known bug just unknown to you my suggestion don't rely on using sprites for textdraws so heavily.

The problem isn't just that the text get deformed. The map gets rotated 180 degrees on the Z axis, even tho it's not scripted.

Anybody?

Its resolution related, check that textdraw on your own PC with different resolutions, including wide screen resolutions ( 16:9 ), I dont mean to enable widescreen option in SA settings.

The main problem is that the textdraw ir rotated for others. I don't think it has to do anything with the resolution.

Stop trying to find a solution to a problem you cant solve. I gave you the facts in my first post and you didn't listen stop wasting your time.

What's about customize textdraw for two or more resoultion, or for more aspect ratio? https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerCameraAspectRatio