What's the deal with this website?

Can anyone explain what's the deal with this website? [removed the address]
It appears to automatically steal script topics from this forum, which doesn't seem to be such a big deal. But are they allowed to do that?
Another problem is that it doesn't update its files and the users end up downloading the wrong version of the scripts from it.
I found my own Blake Island project on it but it was the old version. After I received some critics, I updated the map and changed the original post and download links. Yet they stayed the same in there.

I've noticed this thing a long time ago, but now I wonder if what they do is actually legal, and if not, why don't they do something about it. Any thoughts on this?

EDIT: Now I know, thanks for the info.

"Hey look, this link is being removed by an automatic filter. Let me try and work around it, that'll surely be okay."
...really?

Anyhow, I don't think there is a specific law against it.

Just a website which automatically takes the gamemodes shared from here to there. I've seen some pretty good scripts there which have been leaked there, but deleted from the forums.

That website is owned by Ocean View Gamings (the company who runs Project-LA).

I think it's legal since it's been up for a while now otherwise it will be down, I am not sure though.
You may contact OVG about these issues if you got a problem or otherwise contact the SA-MP Team.

Edit; These guys are known on using some scripts from the forum without giving a full credit to the original author but to their developers only (I have seen the maps they've used and the phone script they've used.)

Its automatic.. Anything thats posted in the forums here is automaticly copied there, However if the post is deleted and/or edited, The site their isn't updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
Посмотреть сообщение
That website is owned by Ocean View Gamings (the company who runs Project-LA).

I think it's legal since it's been up for a while now otherwise it will be down, I am not sure though.
You may contact OVG about these issues if you got a problem or otherwise contact the SA-MP Team.

Edit; These guys are known on using some scripts from the forum without giving a full credit to the original author but to their developers only (I have seen the maps they've used and the phone script they've used.)
And to advertise their servers too.

It's kindda useful when released game movdes are deleted cause the author didn't want it published anymore

What is this website?:
This is a exact copy of forum.sa-mp.com.

How can you say that?:
It copies everything through bots[even if we have checker] and post at their own site.

If we edit our post will it be affected?:
No, it will just become a backup of your thread[if you say] otherwise old/first edition of your thread.

Who runs it?:
Ocean View Gamings.

What extra I see on their website?:
Leaked scripts/Sell the script/Server Advertisements

Very interested to know if this is legal or not. I personally think it's illegal, but don't know. I'm sure the Privacy/ToS of SA-MP has something to say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
"Hey look, this link is being removed by an automatic filter. Let me try and work around it, that'll surely be okay."
I had to go around the filter so that you guys know what the hell I am talking about.
Anyway thank you all for the provided details, and now that I know more, I'm totally against it.
That website should be taken down.

I will remove the address so I don't advertise. Thanks again and enjoy the holidays.