What do you guys think?

As you all know, its holidays!
I was learning java lately. Decided to make a simple application for SA-MP, to gain some experience and toy around more. I decided to make something which will tell you ID's of everything, as for me, i've personally found it very time consuming and pain in the arse to visit samp.wiki again and again to go through ID's. Well, i've begun this project like 30 minutes before, ill release this week most probably. If you guys got any ideas. Let me know. (Keep in mind im beginner lol).
By the way, is it even worth it, will someone use this ?

Current Lines : 582

Image -

nobody wants to download a java application for this.

Why not? How does it matter what language is it written in? as long as its doing what it is supposed to do?

Edit: that was your 6400th post

becayse who wants to download an untrustworthy program just to get ids which are online?

also... java...

make a website or something which anyone can access anywhere which presents the info in a neater way, that would probably get used.

Okay.
Thanks.

Looks amazing! i'd like to download that tool, i don't feel like starting my browser every 10 seconds just to search some ids.

Nice one! But you could make it in Visual basic, more simpler. I can script it if i have time for you, but i don't think i have time for this :P Anyways, good luck for this.

btw, You could use something like Selenium to automate the process of getting the images, ids and such from the wiki..
Cause its a pain in the ass to download/get all that manually....
Setting it up is tbh a bit hard but its probably loads easier then getting the ids urself
Selenium is a web bot user simulator, ****** is your best friend to know more about it.

And yes, that's what I'll do for doing such a feature in ES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks amazing! i'd like to download that tool, i don't feel like starting my browser every 10 seconds just to search some ids.
Most people always have their browser open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
Most people always have their browser open?
I don't like to keep my browser open while playing / mapping / scripting, that's quite annoying.