Pastebin --> Pawn Compiler --> Errors

Whenever I copy a code from Pastebin, Pawn always give me some or the other errors..
Also, when I download a pwn file and compile it, it gives errors..

I am therefore unable to compile ANY script.

Help ??

What kind of errors do you get?

maby he mean:

loose indentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamptonin
maby he mean:

loose indentation
Loose indentation is not an error, it's a warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartflight
Whenever I copy a code from Pastebin, Pawn always give me some or the other errors..
Also, when I download a pwn file and compile it, it gives errors..

I am therefore unable to compile ANY script.

Help ??

he is new maby he think it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamptonin
he is new maby he think it
Mmmh , please don't answer here in nonsense phrases.

what maby he is new and he don't understand
idk why you post

but smartflight can you post here the error's you get?

Take this script for example : http://pastebin.com/f69254532

I get the following errors and warnings -

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(7) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(9) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(11) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(46) : warning 219: local variable "X" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(46) : warning 219: local variable "Y" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(46) : warning 219: local variable "Z" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(70) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(72) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(100) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(101) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(102) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(103) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(104) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(105) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(106) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(107) : warning 219: local variable "vehicleid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(13) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(15) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(17) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(19) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(21) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(23) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(25) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(27) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(29) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(31) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(33) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(35) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(37) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(39) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(41) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(43) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(45) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(47) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(49) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(51) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(53) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Bird\Desktop\My Server\pawno\Untitled.pwn(55) : error 010: invalid function or declaration

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.0.3367			Copyright © 1997-2005, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

i think this script maybe wants you to choose some location of ur choice, what type of mode is it?

))) man , don't copy the first text , copy the text from BOX !!!

DON't COPY THIS :

COPY THIS :