Why were some languages removed

In SA-MP Forums > Non-English there used to be czech but it's not there any longer what happened I'd really like for that to be added back.

Hello,

It's not possible to bring it back now. All the threads have been archived in one section.

If a language section didn't have many threads, it was closed/archived. It wasn't worth maintaining those sections with different board moderators for every language. Most languages have unofficial SA-MP forums for help.

This is the official answer for your question:
Quote:

This is what happened:

First, the Dutch and French forums are not really needed. There have never been any large Dutch or French SA-MP servers. People from France and Netherlands play on English servers.

We have been removing different language sections for a long time because nobody in the beta team speaks these languages and we find it hard to find active moderators. There is usually not enough moderation or sometimes too much moderation.

The Dutch and French forums were left open since they weren't really hurting anything. In the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris people started posting stuff about the attacks. There were others using the forum "Contact Us" page to complain about posts political points etc. Many posts were also being deleted without any clear reason why.

It was decided to remove these forums since the SA-MP forum isn't really the place for any of this discussion anyway. The posts containing scripts will be archived and made available later.

Well that explains it enough thanks.

Most of the active Dutch forum members(me included) hardly ever played sa-mp anymore to begin with. We just dicked around on the forum, mostly the Chat Topic we made in the Dutch section.

I don't think I've even looked at the forum in months let alone play sa-mp. Makes sense to remove the language section, really.