Vehicles collision bug

I create machines at the objects and get a bug. With what it can be connected? I do not use cheats and functions DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions.

My code:
PHP код:
COMMAND:veh(playeridparams[]) {
    new 
vehicleid;
    if(!
sscanf(params"i"vehicleid)) {
        new 
Float:Cord[3];

GetPlayerPos(playeridCord[0], Cord[1], Cord[2]);
        new 
id CreateVehicle(vehicleidCord[0], Cord[1], Cord[2], 0.0, -1, -11000);

SetVehicleHealth(id1000.0);

PutPlayerInVehicle(playeridid0);
    }
    return 
1;

Video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuY0SjHEAo[/ame]

PS: sorry my bad english

This will only happen when that function is used (or when it's disabled locally, like with a cheat). Do you have ANY filterscripts loaded? Like perhaps, the stunt_island filterscript that comes with the SA-MP package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
This will only happen when that function is used (or when it's disabled locally, like with a cheat). Do you have ANY filterscripts loaded? Like perhaps, the stunt_island filterscript that comes with the SA-MP package?
All scripts are disabled. I use a clean fashion (new.pwn).

That is actually old GTA bug that happens allot in samp. Cant remember for sure how it happens but its something with entering/exiting vehicle.

is it because ur high up in the sky? probably?

or maybe because u spawn the vehicle exactly the same as your players coords?
u dont have any mods either?? or server plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
Посмотреть сообщение
or maybe because u spawn the vehicle exactly the same as your players coords?
u dont have any mods either?? or server plugins
I moved the card above the water, error still remains! =(

there is no mods. Plugins: mysql, sscanf and streamer

I already said, its not even samp's problem. These bug happens even in single player, but allot more in samp.
I can not remember exactly how to reproduce it but i do know its something with entering/exiting vehicles.

When you are bugged and you can go thru vehicles, other players can see you doing it without bouncing cars all around so i guess its not even a vehicle collision problem but character (otherwise other players would see you push/bounce cars all over the place...)

I already said, its not even samp's problem. These bug happens even in single player, but allot more in samp.
I can not remember exactly how to reproduce it but i do know its something with entering/exiting vehicles.

When you are bugged and you can go thru vehicles, other players can see you doing it without bouncing cars all around so i guess its not even a vehicle collision problem but character (otherwise other players would see you push/bounce cars all over the place...)

So, I've encountered a similar bug/issue.
When the vehicle has enough speed so that you will roll on the ground when you exit it and perform this action on objects created by the script, the collision bug occurs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-GfzDx5yo[/ame]
The video was recorded with VSync enabled in a bare gamemode with no filterscripts or plugins with just 1 vehicle created by AddStaticVehicle and a few objects created with CreateObject.

So to summarize, the bug only occurs if:
- a player exits the vehicle with enough speed
- the action is performed on objects created by the script
The bug is fixed when:
- the vehicle returns to an object created by the game