Textdraws & PlayerTextdraws

I wanted to know why the Server Textdraws are shown before the Player Textdraws.
I am creating a Phone Screen textdraw, and there is a Black Textdraw (Box, representing a screen.)

If i show'ed the textdraw for example (Samsung~n~Server Edition~n~Loading...) that textdraw wouldn't appear because it would be shown before the Player Textdraws (Tested by myself.)

Is there any idea i could make the textdraws appear after the Player Textdraw is appeared? I don't think timer would work either, I don't wanna use too much of Player Textdraws because it might lag. (25+ playertextdraws are used)

i have good link for text draws you can pm me

I do not need a textdraw system or something, I was asking something related of Text Draws being shown before the Player Textdraws.

i dont understunt

Actually textdraws are shown in order you show them (or create them not sure)...
So just create and show them in right order and you wont have problems

That is the problem, Textdraws are created before player textdraw while Player Textdraws are created when player connects (at least, that's the way how i do it).

Therefore i cannot make the textdraw show'ed up after player-textdraws.

BUMP .

Textdraws are shown in the order they are created but it would seem you have over lapping textdraws you could write a script to test it in a few minutes.

BUMP

The same issue. Personal-textdraw drawn over global-textdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Textdraws are shown in the order they are created but it would seem you have over lapping textdraws you could write a script to test it in a few minutes.
I tried it. Personal-Textdraws are created in OnPlayerConnect before created global-textdraws
Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid){
    ptd[playerid] = CreatePlayerTextDraw(playerid, 207.599960, 116.333419, "_");
    PlayerTextDrawShow(playerid, ptd[playerid];
//
    td = TextDrawCreate(200.000000, 110.000000, "LD_PLAN:tvcorn");
    TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, td);
    return true;
}
Result:

Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid){
    td2 = TextDrawCreate(207.599960, 116.333419, "_");
    td = TextDrawCreate(200.000000, 110.000000, "LD_PLAN:tvcorn");
    TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, td);
    TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, td2);
    return true;
}
Result:

Can you provide us with all the textdraws? Also.. Make sure you don't surpas the limit of textdraws.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits