xSF freeroam problem

hi guys i downloaded this gamemode and i cant find something in the pawno file its not in the pawno and the gamemode want this

PHP код:
C:\Users\Ice@Fire\Desktop\samp\SolvedX Freeroam 0.3.7\gamemodes\xSF.pwn(24) : fatal error 100cannot read from file"../gamemodes/subscripts/drift.pwn"
C:\Users\Ice@Fire\Desktop\samp\SolvedX Freeroam 0.3.7\gamemodes\xSF.pwn(24) : fatal error 100cannot read from file"../gamemodes/subscripts/objects.pwn" 

Please upload a screenshot of your gamemodes folder.

Quote:

Please upload a screenshot of your gamemodes folder.

i sayed it show me this includes and i dont have it plz send me it

PHP код:
C:\Users\Ice@Fire\Desktop\samp\SolvedX Freeroam 0.3.7\gamemodes\xSF.pwn(24) : fatal error 100cannot read from file"../gamemodes/subscripts/drift.pwn"

C:\Users\Ice@Fire\Desktop\samp\SolvedX Freeroam 0.3.7\gamemodes\xSF.pwn(24) : fatal error 100cannot read from file"../gamemodes/subscripts/objects.pwn" 

It obviously means it cannot read files named drift.pwn and objects.pwn.

Go into the directory where the files are located and make sure the files are there.

i dont have it in the gamemodes file i need to download i neeed link to it or send me link for full package of xSF

Any one help me

copy the subscript folder to your gamemode folder and you are done.

no i need the files in pawno that named drift and objects and i dont have it if you cant help me send me good link
for full xSF gamemode

any help plz

hmm
Ok Ok
i'll send yu fixed one ? but don't share it