Downgrading to Windows 7 from 10

Hi everyone,

I've been experiencing some annoying issues with Windows 10, for example, minimizing problems with SA-MP & other games, & a lot more..
But it seems like it's not possible to downgrade, anyone else have tried to downgrade?

My friend had similar issues to you, I linked him to this tutorial: Link

That will only work if you upgraded to Windows 10 this month.

I don't know why but this doesn't seems to be possible I've tried. Seems like Windows 10 is patched so we couldn't downgrade the Windows?

1.Buy a legal copy of Windows 7 from distributor in your country of Microsoft.
If you cannot find a way to downgrade to 7 then follow step 1. If you have download copy of Win7 in your PC, then just install it.

Of course they won't let you. They want all users to use the latest version of their software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course they won't let you. They want all users to use the latest version of their software.
No they want all users to use their freaking market app...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
No they want all users to use their freaking market app...
It is up to the user if he wants to use inbuilt market or not. I've been using Windows 8.1 since beta back in 2013 and never have been forced to use it or any other metro app. The same applies to Windows 10.

Yeah, that's the problem..
Windows 10 is ruining me. I don't think my laptop drivers are supporting Windows 10. Because I'm experiencing some issues with it, and currently still [even after updated].

Seriously, there is no other way to downgrade? Does anyone have any more ideas?

Upgrading or downgrading Windows version may not go as expected, so there may exist problems. I recommend making a clean install since it will wipe out old Windows files and let Windows find compatible drivers.

At some point in time, you're going to have to upgrade. You can't stick with Windows 7 forever. Obviously, being that games like GTA:SA are so old, there will be issues. Instead of running away from them for a little while, try troubleshooting. Most problems can be solved with compatibility mode. Besides having to use that setting, I haven't had an issue with Windows 10 in the year i've been using it.