SA-MP: Growing problem of radicalism & extremism

Nothing special about just sa-mp, it's everywhere..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
Open sourcing SA-MP will be the best thing for cheaters. I don't think there will ever be a right time to do it.
Sorry for not getting into this ISIS nonsense, but I do not agree with you. Open sourcing would be a good thing, because there could be more people devoted to develop for SA-MP, which also could mean more frequent updates, to deal with things such as that. Now we only get yearly updates. It's been long 9 years, and I just can't see how SA-MP could be devided into different communities by now, if other mods couldn't do it, and at this time it would benefit everyone here.

I agree that innovations would be made, but as far as security is concerned, there would be a cheater starter pack released with each version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
View Post
Sorry for not getting into this ISIS nonsense, but I do not agree with you. Open sourcing would be a good thing, because there could be more people devoted to develop for SA-MP, which also could mean more frequent updates, to deal with things such as that. Now we only get yearly updates. It's been long 9 years, and I just can't see how SA-MP could be devided into different communities by now, if other mods couldn't do it, and at this time it would benefit everyone here.
Sorry for interfering with the conversation but I want to share my opinion on your comment, open sourcing SA-MP will result in it branching into different communities as Kalcor said, it'll also allow hackers to gain more knowledge about the source code which will allow them to develop more hacks as they can see it frequently, I think that it'll benefit SA-MP if they don't open source ever.

Don't take SA:MP serious kids, this is a gaming community.

ISIS should be destroyed but let's leave that out of the SA:MP community as it really has no connection. A lot of kids make those kind of clans in certain servers and it's 90% of the time just as a joke. I've seen people named Allah play just for the sake of it, same with Jesus. Doesn't mean anything necessarily.

Ever seen these before?

https://www.*******.com/results?search_query=yng+cihad

Someone once created a gang on the Dayz server and to get into it you had to post your terrorist pictures on our forums needless to say that gang didn't last very long.

After that i have lost every hope for humanity. You wrote a whole book to sum up that ISIS are recruiting thrοugh SA-MP and you provide us with pictures of a gang group in a UFF named Al-Qaeda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
View Post
After that i have lost every hope for humanity. You wrote a whole book to sum up that ISIS are recruiting threw SA-MP and you provide us with pictures of a gang group in a UFF named Al-Qaeda?
Precisely. He also reported the same picture to Take Two... I bet they are laughing their asses off.

Also: Signature Worthy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
I'd offer to help but I don't have a couple of spare M16's.
xD

There is no connection.

I think that this thread is fearmongering people, it should be locked immediately.