Hi guys! VPS

so guys i want to know a good site that offers a good VPS that able to host 1samp server or 2 and 2websites and with a cheap price,i want an famous site and trusted one...not a scam one,hope anyone can help me,and if possible to tell me how it works etc..and if possible to tell me what is the difference between the operating systems?! and what is the best one? (actually all the information about VPS)

I know a famous website that searches good VPS's! It's called '******'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
I know a famous website that searches good VPS's! It's called '******'.
Sorry, not a good one...i said i wanna famous one that doesn't steal/scam you,thats why i am asking,instead of that reply you could tell me an one, w/e thanks

Just look up since when they're in business. If it's not stated look up when the domain was registered. That information is always publicly available. And also, yes, ******. Look up reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Just look up since when they're in business. If it's not stated look up when the domain was registered. That information is always publicly available. And also, yes, ******. Look up reviews.
Thanks for being polite,i know i've searched the problem is i wanna know if there is a good and trusted websites?! i think there must be some websites that are like trusted ex. ultra-h in free hosts(as i think ) w/e thanks for being polite again,+rep

ovh.com
zare.co.uk

Preferred provider: OVH
Better specs: OVH
Preferred OS: Ubuntu

OVH ((4char)

You don't want to search at ******? then search it at BING!

You should go ahread and try using OVH or NFO servers