float.inc - Run time error 20 in gamemode

Код:
Script[gamemodes/file.amx]: In file 'C:\Users\Ann\Desktop\Samp Servers\pawno\include\float.inc' at line 108:
Script[gamemodes/file.amx]: Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"
Error information:
  No details available
Call stack (most recent call first):
  Stack corrupted!
This error is appearing in the logs a few times per second.

I cannot think what I may have done to cause this, the only significant change I've made is updating the streamer include to a newer version, and I've recompiled all server scripts.

EDIT NOTE: I have noticed that this issue does not seem to occur on my local server (Windows), only in production (Centos).

Searching has yielded a great number of people suggesting main(){} is not in the script, however this is clearly not the problem here. The only thread I found which had a slightly different answer (Ignoring the fact that their thread actually names an error), and I find the solution to that thread dubious at best.

Any help is appreciated.

We need more information on your situation. Like, what libraries are you using, which plugins are loaded, and are you using any filterscripts. Is it happening only when you are doing something specific? Is it happening only when players are connected? Any information that would be significant!

Through very tedious debugging I have solved the issue - Whatever the update to the streamer plugin did, it made the float subtract function very unhappy indeed. I rolled back to the previous version I had, which isn't ideal because I like staying up-to-date but at least it's fixed.
Thanks anyway, Crayder!