Telling something that isn't in the script?

Basically, I deleted my server advertisement system, because it's pretty fucked and doesn't work properly.

Now when I try to server advertise an example, it tells me "%s is trying to server advertise", but the whole line isn't even in the script since I deleted it already. So, what can I do to remove it?

EDIT: found the problem, I was using the wrong scriptfiles since I had an another copy of the .pwn

Actually to help better understand the issue: the server does NOT read your .pwn (source code), instead it reads the compiled version of your script, the AMX file in this case.
So this means; if you delete a part of code and save the PWN file, that does not mean the changes will be applied because you still have to recompile for the AMX to be updated with the new code.

Hope that cleared things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellize
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually to help better understand the issue: the server does NOT read your .pwn (source code), instead it reads the compiled version of your script, the AMX file in this case.
So this means; if you delete a part of code and save the PWN file, that does not mean the changes will be applied because you still have to recompile for the AMX to be updated with the new code.

Hope that cleared things up.
I know, it's just that I have an another copy of my script in my other folder, and after choosing the WRONG script, I accidentally had the wrong samp-server open, so that's why it went pretty messy.