Shitty problem with Windows 10

Hi, I've posted a video that shows exactly what happens when I open folders. It doesn't always happen, just sometimes.
It will take forever for the loading bar to finish, but it still will not have loaded anything.
By the way, whenever I use a file browser in for example imgur (to upload a picture from PC), it crashes sometimes aswell.
Please help because I'm completely clueless on how to solve this.
Video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVDTiVTuXuA[/ame]

EDIT: I was told in the livechat to take a screencap of Speedfan in SMART tab: http://i.imgur.com/N9UmwgS.png

Windows 10 is still really buggy, I haven't personally had this Issue using Windows 10.

But, Just make sure you keep upto date on the updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydro
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 10 is still really buggy, I haven't personally had this Issue using Windows 10.

But, Just make sure you keep upto date on the updates.
I am up to date. Also just tried a clean boot and the problem is still persisting.

Windows 10 is not ready to be used in my opinion. Revert back to Windows 7 is what I suggest. I upgraded to Win10 too, but it sucked. My PC was freezing all the time.

this is why you don't use windows 10.

Simple as that.

Actually had this happen yesterday when I tried to open the 'Devices and Printers' menu. Clicked the cross and then clicked refresh and it worked fine. Although I haven't had it this slow in other areas. My laptop has even less RAM than yours (4GB) and doesn't experience that problem so it may be hard drive related.

Also make sure you get the big update. It can be recognized by the blue circle while it's installing, similar to a fresh install.

Restart Windows Explorer from the task manager, works for me (well..most of the times)

When i first upgraded my laptop from win8 to 10 i had alot of issues. I have fixed them all by doing a factory reset for windows (reset and keep files option)

Besides minor driver issues, I didn't have any problems.
I did have my PC full of crap, and it was slow. When I installed 10, it actually started working faster.

It's not as crappy as you guys think.

I don't get why people are blaming Windows 10, I'm sure it's something else.

It is up to date.