Enter 1st house but not 2n

I have bought 2 houses with 2 different names i can enter correctly first one but cant second why?
enter command
PHP код:
        else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid2.0HouseInfo[hid][XEnt],HouseInfo[hid][YEnt],HouseInfo[hid][ZEnt])) //enter house!

{                
                if(
pinfo[playerid][ID] != HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""COL_RED"SERVER"COL_WHITE":You can't enter the house since it's not yours");
                if(
pinfo[playerid][ID] == HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1)
                {

EnterHouse(playerid,hid);
                }

} 
(used at keystate change)
enter house function
PHP код:
function EnterHouse(playerid,houseid)
{

SetPlayerPos(playerid,HouseInfo[houseid][XExit],HouseInfo[houseid][YExit],HouseInfo[houseid][ZExit]);

SetPlayerInterior(playerid,HouseInfo[houseid][HInterior]);

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,HouseInfo[houseid][HVirtualWorld]);

Loading(playerid);
            return 
1;

First, find where the prob is:
Код:
        else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2.0, HouseInfo[hid][XEnt],HouseInfo[hid][YEnt],HouseInfo[hid][ZEnt])) //enter house!
        {
print("1");
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] != HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""COL_RED"SERVER"COL_WHITE":You can't enter the house since it's not yours");
print("2");
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] == HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1)
                {
print("3");
                }

}
Or something like that... Then you can fix it easily.

print your house info & player info to see if they're loaded right,
PHP код:
else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid2.0HouseInfo[hid][XEnt],HouseInfo[hid][YEnt],HouseInfo[hid][ZEnt])) //enter house! 

{

printf(Player House ID: %dHouse OwnerID: %d",pinfo[playerid][ID],HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID]);                 
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] != HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""COL_RED"
SERVER"COL_WHITE":You can't enter the house since it's not yours"); 
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] == HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) 
                { 
                } 

} 
if setting player pos wrongly print your house float:
PHP код:
function EnterHouse(playerid,houseid

SetPlayerPos(playerid,HouseInfo[houseid][XExit],HouseInfo[houseid][YExit],HouseInfo[houseid][ZExit]); 

printf("%f, %f, %f",HouseInfo[houseid][XExit],HouseInfo[houseid][YExit],HouseInfo[houseid][ZExit]); 

Loading(playerid); 
            return 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousha
Посмотреть сообщение
First, find where the prob is:
Код:
        else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2.0, HouseInfo[hid][XEnt],HouseInfo[hid][YEnt],HouseInfo[hid][ZEnt])) //enter house!
        {
print("1");
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] != HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""COL_RED"SERVER"COL_WHITE":You can't enter the house since it's not yours");
print("2");
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] == HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1)
                {
print("3");
                }

}
Or something like that... Then you can fix it easily.
So this was suppose to help me?
I don't think the problem is related to the variables but i think it needs somehow a loop
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlalt
Посмотреть сообщение
print your house info & player info to see if they're loaded right,
PHP код:

{

printf(Player House ID: %dHouse OwnerID: %d",pinfo[playerid][ID],HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID]);                 
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] != HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""COL_RED"
SERVER"COL_WHITE":You can't enter the house since it's not yours"); 
                if(pinfo[playerid][ID] == HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) 
                { 
                } 

} 
if setting player pos wrongly print your house float:
PHP код:
function EnterHouse(playerid,houseid

printf("%f, %f, %f",HouseInfo[houseid][XExit],HouseInfo[houseid][YExit],HouseInfo[houseid][ZExit]); 

Loading(playerid); 
            return 

So i printed and realised that on the 2nd house it doesnt even print when i am in range of it and press f button

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
Посмотреть сообщение
So this was suppose to help me?
I don't think the problem is related to the variables but i think it needs somehow a loop

So i printed and realised that on the 2nd house it doesnt even print when i am in range of it and press f button
can you show how you're getting hid ?

PHP код:
stock GetHouseID(playerid)
{
    for(new 
i=1i<MAX_HOUSESi++)
    {
        if(
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid2HouseInfo[i][XExit], HouseInfo[i][YExit], HouseInfo[i][ZExit]))
        {
            return 
i;
        }
        else if(
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid2HouseInfo[i][XEnt], HouseInfo[i][YEnt], HouseInfo[i][ZEnt]))
        {
            return 
i;
        }
    }
    return 
INVALID_HOUSE_ID;

PHP код:
else if(hid != INVALID_HOUSE_ID)) //enter house!

{
                if(
pinfo[playerid][ID] != HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,""COL_RED"SERVER"COL_WHITE":You can't enter the house since it's not yours");
                if(
pinfo[playerid][ID] == HouseInfo[hid][HOwnerID] && HouseInfo[hid][HOwned] == 1)
                {

}

} else return 
SendClienMessage(playerid,-1,"You're not near any house"); 
instead of isplayeinrangeofpint try to use if(hid != INVALID_HOUSE_ID) , and later down send message if it not valid house to see if the problem is it say player not in range of house or not

Sorry for all this but had to mention that it happens vice versa it enters to house id 2 but not at houseid 1

anyway i did what you tell me
and i noticed that when i go at house id 1 again i can't enter and says you are not near any house but at house id 2 i can

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for all this but had to mention that it happens vice versa it enters to house id 2 but not at houseid 1

anyway i did what you tell me
and i noticed that when i go at house id 1 again i can't enter and says you are not near any house but at house id 2 i can
well if just on house id 1 then start here with number 0 >>
Код:
stock GetHouseID(playerid)
{
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_HOUSES; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2, HouseInfo[i][XExit], HouseInfo[i][YExit], HouseInfo[i][ZExit]))
        {
            return i;
        }
        else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2, HouseInfo[i][XEnt], HouseInfo[i][YEnt], HouseInfo[i][ZEnt]))
        {
            return i;
        }
    }
    return INVALID_HOUSE_ID;
}

now to check what the real problem is i created and a 3rd house and now i cant enter my other 2 (i have bought all 3)