Vehicle park

Hello guys, i've been working on something cool for a while now.
I've created a vehicle system that stores the vehicles in a mysql database, and spawns them if a player gets in range, destroys them when a player is not.

anyways,
I'm struggeling with the command to park a vehicle.
If your not in a vehicle it should send a message saying you have to be in a vehicle.
But its saying [Server] You have succesfully parked Vehicle ID: 0 Instead of the other message.
So i was wondering if anyone could help me out with that.

the current code i have is
Код:
         				 case 3:
                        {
                            if(!IsNull(string)) return SEM(playerid,"{ff387a}[Admin]:{ffffff} /vehicle park - You must be in the Vehicle");
                            new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), currvehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
                        	if(Iter_Contains(Vehicles,vehicleid))
                        {
                        GetVehiclePos(currvehicleid, ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][0], ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][1], ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][2]);
						GetVehicleZAngle(currvehicleid, ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][3]);
                        format(string,sizeof(string),"{ff387a}[Admin]:{ffffff} Vehicle with {ffff00}id %d {ffffff}has been parked!",vehicleid);
                    	SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,string);
                     	orm_update(ServerVehicle[vehicleid][ORM_ID]);
                }
                        	else SEM(playerid,"{ff0000}[Error]:{ffffff} Invalid vehicle!");
                        }

Fixed it, sorry for the topic..

Код:
	 case 3:
                        {
                        if(!IsNull(string)) return SEM(playerid,"{ff387a}[Admin]:{ffffff} /vehicle park [You must be driving the Vehicle]");
                        new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
                        if(vehicleid ==0) return SEM(playerid,"{ff387a}[Admin]:{ffffff} /vehicle park [You must be driving the Vehicle]");
                       	if(Iter_Contains(Vehicles,vehicleid))
                        {
                        GetVehiclePos(vehicleid, ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][0], ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][1], ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][2]);
						GetVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, ServerVehicle[vehicleid][Spawn][3]);
                        format(string,sizeof(string),"{ff387a}[Admin]:{ffffff} Vehicle with {ffff00}id %d {ffffff}has been parked!",vehicleid);
                    	SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,string);
                     	orm_update(ServerVehicle[vehicleid][ORM_ID]);
                }
                        	else SEM(playerid,"{ff0000}[Error]:{ffffff} Invalid vehicle!");
                        }
I had to get the vehicle id and if it was vehicle id 0 it should have sent a the message again.