Query problem

Okay so the problem is simple as it can be. The query will always insert FactionID as 0.

I printed the result
[pawn][23:22:43] INSERT INTO `vehicles` (`MasterID`,`ModelID`,`Color1`,`Color2`,`PosX`,`Po sY`,`PosZ`,`PosA`,`RespawnTime`,`Price`,`Damage`,` FuelStatus`,`EngineStatus`,`Kilometrage`,`Siren`,` Owned`,`VirtualWorld`,`Interior`,`FactionID`) VALUES ('0','411','0','0','1585.514','-1625.23','13.383','273.748','0','220000','1000','0 ','0','0.0',0,1,0,0,'0')[/php]

Code used
PHP код:
mysql_format(mysqlquerysizeof(query),"INSERT INTO `vehicles` (`MasterID`,`ModelID`,`Color1`,`Color2`,`PosX`,`PosY`,`PosZ`,`PosA`,`RespawnTime`,`Price`,`Damage`,`FuelStatus`,`EngineStatus`,`Kilometrage`,`Siren`,`Owned`,`VirtualWorld`,`Interior`,`FactionID`,`Locked`) VALUES ('%i','%i','%i','%i','%f','%f','%f','%f','%i','%i','%i','%i','%i','%f',0,1,0,0,'%i',0)",\

0,vid,0,0,Pos[0],Pos[1],Pos[2],Pos[3],0,GetVehiclePrice(vid),1000,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,AccInfo[playerid][PlayerFaction],0);

mysql_tquery(mysqlquery"OnVehicleCreation""i"playerid); 
Everything gets inserted correctly besides AccInfo[playerid][PlayerFaction], which always stores as 0. I printed out the AccInfo[playerid][PlayerFaction] and it gave me correct result

PHP код:
printf("%i faction ID || 2nd %i ",VehInfo[vehicleid][VehFaction],AccInfo[playerid][PlayerFaction]);
[
23:22:431 faction ID || 2nd 1 
No errors inside the SQL log

Print the query. Also, integer values shouldn't be treated as strings. As such you don't need to wrap them in single quotes.

PHP код:
[23:22:43INSERT INTO `vehicles` (`MasterID`,`ModelID`,`Color1`,`Color2`,`PosX`,`PosY`,`PosZ`,`PosA`,`RespawnTime`,`Price`,`Damage`,`FuelStatus`,`EngineStatus`,`Kilometrage`,`Siren`,`Owned`,`VirtualWorld`,`Interior`,`FactionID`) VALUES ('0','411','0','0','1585.514','-1625.23','13.383','273.748','0','220000','1000','0','0','0.0',0,1,0,0,'0'
This was before I added last parameter to it (locked) so dont mind missing 1 var in it

What is "MasterID"? Is this set to auto increment? As far as I know when any of 0, NULL or DEFAULT are used the auto increment value is used. But since you're listing columns anyway that column can just be omitted from the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
What is "MasterID"? Is this set to auto increment? As far as I know when any of 0, NULL or DEFAULT are used the auto increment value is used. But since you're listing columns anyway that column can just be omitted from the list.
Master ID represents player Account ID (instead of using name) but in this case, Im using this for faction vehicles therefore im leave the master ID to be 0.

SQL ID is
pawn Код:
VehInfo[vid][VID] = cache_insert_id();
Used OnVehicleCreation