How do I request to ban a player from playing SAMP?

Hello,

A server owner has been exposing my passwords and IP address how do I report them and ban them from playing SAMP. There must be some way right?! He should be permanently banned from playing SAMP.

That's physically impossible, since the player will simply be able to change his IP address..

Especially since SA:MP servers are locally hosted on a server, it's even harder.

It states the SA-MP service agreement; https://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt, point (f), that you may not expose users passwords or identities. I don't know where you'd report this though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilLykke
View Post
That's physically impossible, since the player will simply be able to change his IP address..

Especially since SA:MP servers are locally hosted on a server, it's even harder.
Re-read what you wrote and tell me that it made sense.

Although I have changed my passwords on the various servers, this SERIOUSLY cannot go unpunished.

Just send an email to SA-MP Team with actual proofs and wait for their reply.

Nothing can be done. Nothing is stopping that user from going to another host with another server.

It may be wise to keep a publicly visible blacklist of servers and people that do not employ proper protection, or who actively seek to disable it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Nothing can be done. Nothing is stopping that user from going to another host with another server.

It may be wise to keep a publicly visible blacklist of servers and people that do not employ proper protection, or who actively seek to disable it.
But his title says ban a player from PLAYING SA-MP.

You cannot ban a player from playing SA-MP...........

Well, that sucks cause if it was like TF2, then it would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
View Post
Even on TF2, the same applies. You can't really ban a player from playing. It's really easy to bypass. Even free premium membership is easy to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
On TF2, you'd ban the users Steam ID from connecting, then they'd just make another Steam, use a proxy/VPN and evade. Takes more time, but same thing applies to SA:MP without the Steam part.

You can't ban a player from playing SA:MP, as said.