Add ''GTA SA Cutscene Characters'' For SA-MP

I support your idea.

@Helion_Prime Since adding skins WONT lag the game and will make it diffrent almost everyone supports this idea.Noone wants to mod his/her game because it doesn't matter when noone sees it except you.

Its possible since they can add new skins like a woman cop and woman pharemedic.This idea will help to RP servers even SA-MPs biggest RP community LS-RP made a topic about that and got hundreds of persons support about that.It will be shame if SA-MP team won't pay attention on it since most of players find this suggestion cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
There is alerady a topic about skins and why these skins SHOULDN'T be added.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=573128&page=5
I think they could added some of those different skins instead of that many useless cop skins

Regardless of our opinions, you have to deal with the fact that there are 9 skin lots left.
I wrote this in several more recent topics because people keep suggesting stuff without taking this into account.

9 slots ain't a lot.

And another fact is, that the last reply to this topic was made back in December.

Well no matter if lastest message for this topic sent back in December.I said it previously and I am saying again ''Cutscene characters are important'' accept it or not.THEY ARE imporant,why ? cause of these reasons.

1.There are a lot of ''dope'' cutscene characters.

2.Some cutscene characters will bring more affect into game ( Salvatore Leone as Mafia boss,Josй for Latinos,2 New Grove skins for Grove Street,B-Dup as a Ballas member or Drug Dealer and more )

3. Cutscene characters are ''PART'' of the game,they are not stupid fantasy skins like last cop skins ( cop without holster or cop without cap shit )

4.Adding atleast 5-6 cutscene characters will improve Roleplay skins and it will be also helpful for Gangwars.It will make Gangwars even more realistic with dope skins.

Well I cant understand why new generation of SA-MP doesn't give a shit about those fantastic skins,its pity that they are more than old generation now and making the decisions.Or there are just people who just comment for nothing ( @Helion_Prime I am not talking to you,dont get offensive )

I am okey with girl paramedic and cop skins,I am also okey with cop skins without uniform,but what the hell is about ''Cop without Cap'' or ''Cop without holster'' shit ? Why those stupid skins added instead of those Fantastic Cutscene characters ? Which has more feature than Cop without holster shit,comeon lol.If cop-roleplayers want to roleplay as ''their skin hasn't got any holster'' they can just roleplay it from /do,why those unnecessary skins added tho ? Atleast 3-4 skins must be deleted from 300 to 310.I dont think they will add cutscene characters anyway,but just still writing.

@Helion_Prime There are 9 slots left for skins u said,aight it isn't a problem there are like total 5-6 cutscene characters must be added tho.

Are you sure there are only 9 slots left? I think there're yet many unused slots below 20000. Anyway, it might be possible to add these skins via client mods (CUSTOM.IDE). I've made once the exact same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRkboy
View Post
@Helion_Prime There are 9 slots left for skins u said,aight it isn't a problem there are like total 5-6 cutscene characters must be added tho.
It would be a waste. I don't agree with this.

Yo people,like few years ago I created this topic and tried to explain people that, ''adding cutscene characters to sa-mp will be dope'' however there were too many people who stand against this idea.. thats because they thought they knew something about SA-MP and what SA-MP player wants.. so they stand against this idea to act like they know something. They said it won't work, they said SA-MP hasn't got enough capacity to handle new skins, they said ''noone cares for custom/cutscene skins'' and they even said ''These skins u want to be added don't have their own bones/behaviour and such, and u won't be able to play with them anyway since they are from cutscenes'' at the end they thought their idea was accepted by SA-MP Development Team and they became happy, they felt like ''being against a dope idea makes u a genius'' so yeah.. that was bad.

However, thanks to @Kalcor and SA-MP Development team they decided to bring what we want to SA-MP. We were okey with only CutScenes, but they even went further and made it able for custom skins too.. really special thanks to SA-MP team. I am playing this game for about 12-13 years already and I think I'll play more that year cause of the update they are about to bring, thanks for accepting our suggestion.. it was needed for dope roleplays and some other servers.

Quote:
View Post
Yo people,like few years ago I created this topic and tried to explain people that, ''adding cutscene characters to sa-mp will be dope'' however there were too many people who stand against this idea.
Indeed. I really support this suggestion.

This is now possible to do in 0.3.8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
View Post
So, they can actually add more slots?

Are the files of these skins for download?
With the current RC version, it is possible to add provisionally if Kalcor add these skins in an official way.

Quote:
View Post
So, they can actually add more slots?
Theres 10000 new skin slots in 0.3.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
Very nice to hear that.
Quote:
View Post
Yo people,like few years ago I created this topic and tried to explain people that, ''adding cutscene characters to sa-mp will be dope'' however there were too many people who stand against this idea.
People were against the idea of adding cutscene characters due to the limitations we had with the number of slots.
We didn't have a problem with the idea itself. You had no reason to be so triggered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
View Post
I wish you could use the actual GTA SA files instead of having to readd them to the models folder and adding useless download time. But yes, we can add skins now which is cool.

Quote:
View Post
Very nice to hear that.

People were against the idea of adding cutscene characters due to the limitations we had with the number of slots.
We didn't have a problem with the idea itself. You had no reason to be so triggered.
Lmao there's no trigger boyo' but yeah when people called this idea ''unnecessary'' at first they pretty annoyed me because there wasn't a point of standing against this idea. It wasn't about capacity of slots either, they stand against it because they called this idea ''stupid and unnecessary'' when I expected an explanations from them, they couldn't answer shit because they knew what they said doesn't make any sense and its not reasonable and they just spoke for nothing.

The thing is, SA-MP needed a change from very long time.. people got bored of same old skins, same old stuff and yeah SA-MP definitely needed a change. I am sure 0.3.8 will change a lot of things, maybe later SA-MP can bring ''NPC System'' like in GTA San Andreas itself, and we can see people hanging around streets, driving etc. It can be more realistic for RP servers... I also expect to see ''custom cars / custom weapons'' in the future.

Quote:
View Post
I also expect to see ''custom cars / custom weapons'' in the future.
I doubly they will do this. It would be nice, of course, but Kalcor stated a long time ago that he doesn't want to create a completely new game.
Yet again, at the time people were asking for much more than that, without understanding what it actually takes to implement it. (modifications to graphics for instance).

SA-MP took the server-side way, so I doubt you'll see them add game functionality features like cars and weapons. They tapped into skins because they only have impact on aesthetics.

Since we don't have the slots issue anymore, How many of us support this idea? I'm totally down for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
10001 isn't there? 20000 to 30000 is 10001 slots? Unless it's 20000 to 29999.

It says 20000 to 30000 in the 0.3.8 RC topic :/