[GameMode] [0.3.7] San Andreas Ultimate Freeroam

Introduction

I've recently been working on a gamemode in my spare time. I decided to start off with a Freeroam gamemode due to the fact I've made and owned several Freeroam servers. I introduce to you, San Andreas Ultimate Freeroam. This is a gamemode I plan to update regulary and at the same time continue to develop other scripts. The script is written so that customizing it can be easy if you do decide to use this gamemode. The code is also very readable so development can be made easier. There's quite a lot to get through, so lets get to it !

First of all I want to say that all maps are in a seperate file called stuntmaps.pwn. stuntmaps.pwn has all stunt maps included. You must load that file as a filterscript in order to load all maps. You can also import all maps into the gamemodes file if you'd like to. The only reason this was done for more neatness.

The gamemode uses GAdmin which was made by Gammix. Please read his thread to know more about GAdmin. A link is below.

Credits

Below are all the Plugins, Includes and Filterscripts needed to run this script. (All of them are included in the download.)

Script NameThread Link
GAdminhttps://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=585036
streamerhttps://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865
izcmdhttps://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3475795#pid3475795
sscanf2https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=570927
Single-Player Info Boxeshttps://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=592714
Reaction Tests (Intergrated into Gamemode)https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=592714
Features

This list will be updated when a new version is released.
  • Uses latest version of GAdmin
  • Random Messages in a Textdraw
  • Ammunation Weapon Store (1 in each city). You can find one by going to the nearest Gun Icon on the mini map.
  • Speedometer System
  • Heaps of teleports (/teleports)
  • Many stunt teleports (/steleports)
  • AFK System
  • Lost Crate System. Find a crate and receive some cool stuff!
  • Vehicle options menu (/vehicle). Set your vehicle preferences.
  • Boost System (Press Left Mouse Button)
  • Repair on Damage system (Automatically Repairs yours vehicle when it gets damaged.)
  • Location Textdraw (displays your location on top of the mini map)
  • Godmode System
  • Rainbow Car
  • Change your own weather using /myweather
  • Change your chat colour by using /mycolour
  • Reaction Tests
  • Random Spawns
  • Anti Spawn system
  • Random Score every 3 minutes
  • Random Cash every 5 minutes
  • Minigun Deathmatch (/mdm)
  • And much more to explore!
Screenshots

Once Logged In
Player Commands
Stunt Teleports

Complete Album

More media will be uploaded soon.

Download

The download includes the gamemode, includes, plugins and filterscripts needed along with an example server.cfg file. Nothing else is or will be included.

SolidFiles (Version 2)

Solidfiles (Version 1)

Thanks for reading. I do realise this gamemode may have less features than others. Infact, I plan on working on this gamemode a lot. I have some great new features I'd like to add such as a Duel system, more teleports, moneybag system and much more. A new version may be out soon, stay tuned ! If you have any suggestions, let me know. Thanks!

First.

Good job.

Nice Job

Haven't been through the code but seems nice and good if those are custom made maps, usually gamemodes have same maps repeated.

Just to notify you, there will be a huge update for GAdmin which will be more optimized than before and you will reuquire to change from easydb to yoursql. But in case you are using Gadmin.inc in your script for intigrity, there will be no problem.

Thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Just to notify you, there will be a huge update for GAdmin which will be more optimized than before and you will reuquire to change from easydb to yoursql. But in case you are using Gadmin.inc in your script for intigrity, there will be no problem.
Thanks for the notification!

Nice JoooB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coringa253
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice JoooB!
Thanks!

Good Work!

A Las Venturas Freeroam would be awesome as well.

Thank you, AMonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
A Las Venturas Freeroam would be awesome as well.
Are you saying limit all stunts and features into just Las Venturas?

Exactly, yes. The whole San Andreas is way too big and when someone wants to DM and such, it is difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly, yes. The whole San Andreas is way too big and when someone wants to DM and such, it is difficult.
I'll look into that.

Version 2:

Gamemode:

Added a Gamemode text.
Slightly updated Reaction Tests timers.
Added more characters to Reaction Tests.
Random cash is now randomly between $100 - $1000.
Crate will now destroy at 20:00 gametime instead of 23:59.
Random message update time has been adjusted.
When a custom map is being loaded, the players position will be set higher to prevent falling through the map.

Removed the Government Payout.
Removed othermaps.pwn.

GAdmin:

Changed MAX_WARNINGS from 5 to 3.
Updated /commands (Added commands that were never added.)

Download: SolidFiles

--

On the way in the next Build there will be a new moneybag system, duel system, much more teleports, maps and more!

Cool man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
Посмотреть сообщение
First.

Good job.
hi your FB pls i want to tell something ok man

Good job

Nice job

got this problem. Help.
Quote:

C:\Users\Dell\Desktop\Others\SAMP\Server\gamemodes \sauf.pwn(1891) : error 017: undefined symbol "Get2DZone"
C:\Users\Dell\Desktop\Others\SAMP\Server\gamemodes \sauf.pwn(1891) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

i just want to try out this gamemode btw.

Nice GameMode.