Which games have SA-MP players switched to?

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Life.

Life

Looks like SAMP is going down.

Mainly Garry's Mod and a few others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
Посмотреть сообщение
War Thunder and World of Warships, I also play GTAV on a regular basis.
I'm slowly turning away from gaming entirely, it's just time to grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Bowe
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm slowly turning away from gaming entirely, it's just time to grow up.
When you have free-time it's good to play, because what else are you going to do.

O.T

I switched to CS:GO, Black Ops II(ps3) Madden 16(ps3) and GTA V, but I mainly just play CS:GO and Bo2

I got a job

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
I got a job
So, no more SF-Life RP or w/e it is called?

Game of Thrones, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Minecraft Story Mode, GTA IV, Pixel Gun 3D, The Amazing Spider man 2, Spider Man Web of Shadows, Counterstrike Source, Gangstar Vegas, Gamgstar Rio

Here are some I intend to get: Red Dead Redemption, GTA V

I still play SAMP, but not as much as I used to. All I do now is administrate GTO CNR which has an 20+ player base *sigh*, I'll probably resign since I found it a drag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Game of Thrones, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Minecraft Story Mode, GTA IV, Pixel Gun 3D, The Amazing Spider man 2, Spider Man Web of Shadows, Counterstrike Source, Gangstar Vegas, Gamgstar Rio

Here are some I intend to get: Red Dead Redemption, GTA V

I still play SAMP, but not as much as I used to. All I do now is administrate GTO CNR which has an 20+ player base *sigh*, I'll probably resign since I found it a drag.
Looks like you have much free time uh?

Yeah, quite a lot.

I stopped playing games, quite busy with life and all that.

Making games is my life

LIFE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevln
Посмотреть сообщение
So, no more SF-Life RP or w/e it is called?
No, but I gave the script to one of the admins and let him run his own server (www.sf-roleplay.com)

CS:GO, GTA V, Fallout 4 and others singleplayer games. I played SA-MP for 8/9 years... you get bored after a while and I don't see myself ever coming back. I had an extremely enjoyable time when I was here though, probably the best experience I've had that is related with gaming...

Well, I work now. But mostly play what I feel like playing. Also play random games at times for my *******.

cs:go