Which games have SA-MP players switched to?

Originally GTA V, but due to the fact that Rockstar lied off their ass in my opinion, I'm waiting for Mirrors Edge Catalyst. Rockstar said GTA Onlnie was gonna be something new, something memorable. Yeah, wrong it sucked. And they made a greedy business move that I'd expect from EA games XD

So for now I'm staying on SA:MP, atleast until it closes down right? Which'll be years from now =]

GTA V was fun at first, started to go downhill. Seems like that no game these days will give you the same enjoyment as games 10 years ago..

From SA-MP to SA-MP

I don't play samp anymore but still like playing with codes for it, I've been playing a lot of gta v tho but hope to start playing samp again once I built a better system. I also try to visit this forum every day

I dont really play actively on servers anymore but I haven't really stopped. I just havent had much to do on servers in terms of roleplaying with others. Aside of that my expectation and/or requirements of a good roleplaying server has grown faster than the servers have been able to adjust, which leaves me with barely or none roleplaying servers that actually match what I look for. I know that there are some, but I just haven't found them so far. I'm ready to come back as soon as I do find a server. I dont think I'll ever stop playing SA:MP unless it actually dies out (which it probably eventually will).

I have switched to DOTA 2 atm.

It gets boring. I quit a couple of years ago(i'm here today out of boredom, wanted to see if SA-MP advanced through versions) and it was due to boredom, which was mainly caused by getting into scripting. It was fun in the first year, then I got into scripting, got boring, started scripting my own gm from total scratch(reached 15k lines) and then I just got very bored and stopped playing. Also, kye hardly works on developing and there's no much you can do to innovate. And then people get old too, they get to a college and stop playing, add SA-MP lack of advertising and you'll get why SA-MP is slowly falling down. I had a great time playing, hope you did the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
It gets boring. I quit a couple of years ago(i'm here today out of boredom, wanted to see if SA-MP advanced through versions) and it was due to boredom, which was mainly caused by getting into scripting. It was fun in the first year, then I got into scripting, got boring, started scripting my own gm from total scratch(reached 15k lines) and then I just got very bored and stopped playing. Also, kye hardly works on developing and there's no much you can do to innovate. And then people get old too, they get to a college and stop playing, add SA-MP lack of advertising and you'll get why SA-MP is slowly falling down. I had a great time playing, hope you did the same!
OP asked which games have players switched to - what does your post have to do with that?

Counter-Strike, I guess.

Started playing Garry's Mod, it has all types of gamemodes, roleplay, CnR, Space, School rp and much much more. And it also allows modding so it makes it more fun.

Sometimes i play Left 4 Dead 2 too but didn't play SA-MP for months, it gets boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
You guys do realize that SA-MP is a modification for GTA:SA and not a game, right? Because it doesn't look like ya'll do.
So? I like playing ACE mod for ArmA Armed Assault and I barely play ArmA without it. Same goes for SA-MP, everyone died out playing GTA SA but they still play it because of SAMP.

What's the point of your post?

i switched to this game called life

Just wait till summer vacation and see the rush to servers and to forums. People go on break because they have a lot of work to do, not as free to get sticked 24/7 on forums. Well maybe they find GTA V to be switched but it becomes bored after sometime. So, #Samp4life

I found SA:MP boring and only played LS:RP 'til I got wrongfully banned (still play with unpopular VPNs), I just moved on to other games; Fallout 4, Grand Theft Auto V, ArmA 3 (Life, Epoch, Breaking Point, etc.), etc... to name a few.

Mostly stopped gaming or using my PC for the most part up until I recently put in some upgrades and got a lil' spark back for gaming.

ARK, Rust, DayZ, CS:GO, Garrys mod. Gta V, Witcher 3
most palyed games , Fallour 4, insurgenxy
and most kids left cuz school/ adults cuz work .. maybe there will be 10k players in those times
i left samp thoo its bored i prefer games i typed up ..
and mah pc curenttly down cuz low FPS in some of games

so good luck

Everything but SAMP

I simply just returned :/