[FilterScript] Dynamic Gate System

Dynamic Gates System

Introduction: Hello This is my seconds filterscript i was getting bored so i create this script well there are a-lot of scripts for create gate system but this is one is really easy you can create gates with simple command you can edit the gate open/close/speed/password in game any time its really easy.

Commands:
/creategate (It will open a dialog and show you a list of gates in last there is a option to add custom gate id you can put id of gate which you want).
/editgate (It will give you some options like: Open, Close, Speed, Password).
/destroygate (it will destroy a specific gate id).
/gate (It will open nearest gate else will give you message you are not near to any gate).
/nearestgate (It will show you the nearest gate id and object in 5.0 radius)
/gused (It will show all gates created in server).
/gotogate (it will teleport you to a specific id).

Video Tutorial:
https://vid.me/hEvo

Installation: Installation is not hard you have to put all files in correct directories which are given in package.

Download:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6305b5128a/
https://www.mediafire.com/?017gnvy8qoz8r3s

You used dini (bad practice) whatever but the real problem is that your script doesn't check if the player is actually editing a gate this will break any other filterscript that has OnPlayerEditDyanmicObject(). You also repeat code a shit load of times that does the same thing with different variables create one function with variable parameters and call it only once when required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You used dini (bad practice) whatever but the real problem is that your script doesn't check if the player is actually editing a gate this will break any other filterscript that has OnPlayerEditDyanmicObject(). You also repeat code a shit load of times that does the same thing with different variables create one function with variable parameters and call it only once when required.
Thanks for your comment but i think you didn't check the script properly there are 2 variable to check player is editing a gate and if you are gonna edit another gate then 1st gate variables will be reset and i am using it with 4 scripts in my server there are no problem with it.

Greate Job selvin!

There is no provisions at all in place look at the code.

Код:
public OnPlayerEditDynamicObject(playerid, objectid, response, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz)
{
	new idx = gGateEditID[playerid], string[128];
	if(response == EDIT_RESPONSE_UPDATE)
	{
		SetDynamicObjectPos(objectid, x, y, z);
		SetDynamicObjectRot(objectid, rx, ry, rz);
	}
Edit an object in a different script that uses OnPlayerEditDynamicObject() and this code will be called even if the object isn't a gate.

Nice Job Selvin

Great job!

Gj xD

good job

Nice +rep and plx post the video in *******

good job for beginners

Good one, nice release

Decent work man,good one!

doesnt work D:

Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesh12
View Post
when i /creategate list appear ut when i select no objects appear
You must re-compile the script with the streamer plugin which is given in package.

why when i use gate They open wrong T_T

You must create their opening and closing points with /editgate open [gateid] same as /editgate close [gateid]

Assigned Organizations means to set the gate for an organization(faction)

Please tell me....?