Who can teach me pawno programming language?

Who can teach me pawno programming language?
You can just add my ******** become friends!
My ******** name:Zhang Weicong

You can teach yourself, that's the beauty of it. Just take a look at the wiki and tutorials section, and start creating something simple.

Pawno is not a programming language? Pawno is an IDE made specifically for Pawn!

On a serious note, Pawn is like the easiest language ever... If you can't even attempt to learn Pawn by yourself you'll never make much use of it. Never.

I taught myself, mostly, who else here has? Everybody.

You just have to get the hang of the basics of any language and you pretty much have it.

Learning a programming language should be start if you love programming, not for making a sa-mp server.

And here you go: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Category:Tutorials
Here you can find useful tutorials you must learn in pawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvanii
Посмотреть сообщение
Learning a programming language should be start if you love programming, not for making a sa-mp server.
I did. Although it takes a lot of time and dedication. I've been active here since 2007 and I still don't know everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvanii
Посмотреть сообщение
Learning a programming language should be start if you love programming, not for making a sa-mp server..
Having an objective pushes you forward learning Pawno. I never learned from Tutorials (unless I knew I was searching for something specific that was found in the tutorial) but mostly learned from FilterScripts, snippets, part of codes etc. I think it is easier learning by practicing than learning it logically. Even if you learn how it shall work logically, you might not be able to show it practically, but the opposite is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I did. Although it takes a lot of time and dedication. I've been active here since 2007 and I still don't know everything.
nobody knows everything :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
Посмотреть сообщение
Having an objective pushes you forward learning Pawno. I never learned from Tutorials (unless I knew I was searching for something specific that was found in the tutorial) but mostly learned from FilterScripts, snippets, part of codes etc. I think it is easier learning by practicing than learning it logically. Even if you learn how it shall work logically, you might not be able to show it practically, but the opposite is possible.
i mentioned the link above as one of examples, there is a lot of methods how to learn.

No one is going to teach you everything, you have to learn by yourself, I watched alot of scripting tutorials but i couldn't understand a single word, All you see is someone who is just typing some code without explaining what is he doing and how he got there, You have to find your own way to learn Pawno, You can go ahead and download an old Y_ini gamemode (because y_ini is so simple) and edit it, fix bugs , add more features, Untill you build your way up to the top that's not gonna happen in 1 - 3 days range, It might take you weeks or even months to learn, You have to challenge yourself, keep going and good luck.

First lesson: The programming language you are going to code in is called PAWN.

Forum SAMP & SAMP Wiki is the best place to start