Why samp servers use vbulletin minecraft use xenforo

Why do samp servers use vbulletin but minecraft servers use Xenforo as forum software?

There isn't a set thing that SA-MP servers use. Some don't use either.

Its the owner's right to choose.

for example i have been used to SAMP forums so i would go with vbulletin!

Because Minecraft server owners are actually smart and recognize vBulletin for how crappy it has become.

The reason is that SAMP IS old... vBulletin was the most popular forum software at the time when SAMP was founded.
Those new modern flat forum software's didn't even exist..

And also changing the forums would be a very very bad thing to do, The forums is really very rich with useful information and shouldn't be ever deleted.

On the other hand, vBulletin v5 is really amazing too.. I don't know why the forums is never upgraded.

because it werks

This one is cheap and it works well for what we need. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad45123
Посмотреть сообщение
On the other hand, vBulletin v5 is really amazing too.. I don't know why the forums is never upgraded.
That's probably why vBulletin.com got hacked just a few weeks ago. Surely very amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
This one is cheap and it works well for what we need. Simple as that.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but vBulletin is the most expensive forum software there is.

https://www.******.com/trends/explor...tz=Etc%2FGMT-1

If you ask me MyBB is one of the finest out there,it has many built in features and it looks great if you work around it a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Because Minecraft server owners are actually smart and recognize vBulletin for how crappy it has become.
I don't know you but I like you.