Old loadscreens

what is your opinion on sa-mp loadscreens?
the old ones, i mean these with screenshots were better than what he have now. i'd rather look at some - let's call it "fun" screenshots than at this logo in poor resolution.
i think they should bring old loadscreens back.

it only lacks "kalcor's san andreas multiplayer with kalcor (featuring kalcor)".

I think making a proper loadscreen (even with the current SA-MP logo) would result in a positive cosmetic change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
Посмотреть сообщение
I think making a proper loadscreen (even with the current SA-MP logo) would result in a positive cosmetic change.
That actually depends on the loading screen. And I don't think it's that important.
I mean it would be noticeable at first, but people will just get used to it.
I, for one ignore them entirely and do something else.
The most important aspect to take care of are bugs fixes and features.

Jesus Christ, you only see it for 1-20 seconds.

People are complaining about SA-MP having not enough features and you're here complaining about a 5 second loads screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
People are complaining about SA-MP having not enough features and you're here complaining about a 5 second loads screen.
This is a suggestion, not a complaint. Get your shit right.

For one, I think this could be done for the next version of SA-MP. It doesn't take that long to develop a loading screen picture. Even better, Kalcor could host a competition, letting people submit their entries for a loading screen and then picking the winner whose loading screen will be used.

That's actually a great idea as long as people stick tho the current style with fonts and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucamsx
Посмотреть сообщение
it only lacks "kalcor's san andreas multiplayer with kalcor (featuring kalcor)".
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a suggestion, not a complaint. Get your shit right.
I took it more as a dig at Kalcor over having such an impressive mod that others can't handle the butthurt of not being so popular...

After all, was the last line REALLY needed? It just has Salt, written all over it.

I'd be cool to see a update that actually looks nice and not just a scripting/object update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
This. I personally could do with some more features. More or less in the NPC side of things for me though. In my opinion the current SA:MP NPC system isn't good enough for me to fully do what I want to do with it. Although in the end, I've found that for what I truly wanna do with my server. I'd need to wait maybe like 10 SA:MP updates from now