New SA-MP Server

Hello everybody, I'm XStormiest. maybe few of you know me. I'm thinking of creating a server that will stand the test of time or so I hope.

Even so I can't yet decide what kind of server to be? Roleplay? TDM? Zombies ? Survival... is very unclear to me.
So here I am asking you for opinions.

So what do you think?
What should I make?

What do you enjoy playing most, script it!

Okay thanks for tips. But I want to start upon an ideea. What is very succesfully nowdays, cause for example if I script an Wrestling Simulator in SA-MP... won't be as succesfully as what is in these days.

Don't look to what's successful these days. Look further and make it unique! Create a new game mode as it doesn't have to be the same modes (Roleplay//TDM//Zombies//etc) everywhere.Not to mention people who create new ideas are the successful ones just because they come up with a new dazzling thing which attracts players attention like a magnet and so you could be one of them, if you didn't copy what's successful.Be creative!
I have my own game mode in my mind but still I'm searching for my team.

Good luck buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStormiest
Посмотреть сообщение
for example if I script an Wrestling Simulator in SA-MP... won't be as succesfully as what is in these days.
If done correctly, it would.

TDM.

I think that the TDM/Gang/Stunt/Drift/Race/Party/Jobs/Minigames server is too good, but his must be different from others servers. If you decide to create an server for fun, contact me please, i want to talk with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStormiest
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay thanks for tips. But I want to start upon an ideea. What is very succesfully nowdays, cause for example if I script an Wrestling Simulator in SA-MP... won't be as succesfully as what is in these days.
Good luck with scripting that using current animations, key detection, rotation functions and (lag)sync.

If you don't know what you want to script, it's better not to script at all. You'll get good suggestions but in the end if you don't what you're after our what you actually want, you'll start losing motivation and won't find any inspiration to work.

I've also created a topic like this and learned something. Do not think, that you script for the community, but only yourself.