Is it worth the effort?

Hello, I'm back after some years and just wanted to ask whether it's worth scripting a server for this community.. Is it dead or?

I think this is should be for you to decide.

Alive and well.

http://mauzen.org/samp/stats.php

People say it's dead, it's really not lol.

If you want to make a server then make a server. If you don't then don't. It really is as simple as that lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want to make a server then make a server. If you don't then don't. It really is as simple as that lol.
This - don't pretend you're doing it for the community.

Is kinda dead not enough shit posting happening tbh

Dead?

Current Release: SA-MP 0.3.7 Players Online: 48785 Servers Online: 4320

Thats statistics right now on sa-mp.com. So no its not dead mate, its more than alive, but is it worth making new server? Depends really.
There are too many servers around meaning if you want to make something to attract players you must have something someone havent made yet. You have to be unique!
But on topic, its worth making a server if you want to make one.

Yea dont do it unless you and only yourself realy wants to. I'm curious though...
what kind of gamemode are you thinking about ?

If its just because you like scripting you might be better of scripting some cool stuff for fun and maybe release some
if you like.

Thanks I appreciate all your comments. I was going to make a Cops and Robbers server. Not like all the others, but with more realism and something which actually makes a server attractive featuring unique features.

I'm also open for other kind of gamemodes.