Needs advice for timers, stocks, publics and macros

I just need advice from more experienced.

I read a lot of timers, so I want your proposal. What is the best and fastest? Make a timer, a global, which will be put to 1000ms (1s) and execute everything that was put in him, or still make regular timers that will comprise as few provisions, and to have them a little more. Logical reflection, if I use a timer in which global order all stuffed and provided that it runs in 1000ms (1s) I think quite choked server, you might even slow utilization as some things could not be executed before this repeat timer. I watched the same y_timers, which is the purpose of it and whether it is better to use a regular timers or above, YSI's?

That's as far as timers, I'm interested in something.
  • What is the difference between a stock and a public function?
  • What are macros, whether they should be used and how much?

"Stock" on its own means nothing. Stock is a modifier that tells the compiler to ignore the function or variable if it is not used. A macro is a tiny function that usually does not compromise more than one line.

As far as the timer thing goes: that has been discussed numerous times and it is usually adviced to create multiple timers with little code than few timers with much code.

What about y_timers?
Is it good to use this include and what is it, what is his intention?

So stocks should not be used in one gamemode-in, right?