How to make a player respawn if he falls?

Hey Guys, I want to make a Fallout Event , I want that If a surface( kinda tile) displaces and player falls down (But do not touch ground as Map will be too high in air) then He will be respawned(Actually be kicked from event as he lost). Can I do it with streamer plugin? I remember there was a Callback like OnPlayerLeaveDynamicArea If yes, Then Do
"CreateDynamicCircle" Creates a 3D Area like If I create an area with range 50m then will it create a 3D Range that is 50m upwards, 50m downwards,50m right,and other directions.?

Click here!

Yes, I supposed you could create a dynamic cube. That's actually a very, very good idea. I've had achieved this earlier by checking the player's Z pos in OnPlayerUpdate, but using a cube seems to be a more performant method.

Again Asking this:-

Quote:

Do "CreateDynamicCircle" Creates a 3D Area like If I create an area with range 50m then will it create a 3D Range that is 50m upwards, 50m downwards,50m right,and other directions.?

PHP код:
CreateDynamicCylinder(Float:xFloat:yFloat:minzFloat:maxzFloat:sizeworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1); 

and How to check if player is falling in a car?

Extend the cylinder/cube to just below the platform. If they leave the platform then OnPlayerLeaveDynamicArea will be called.

Do you mean something like this?

TBM ESST ASIN