Some help please :) :p

Quote:

CMDetlevel(playerid, params[])
{
new string[SOS];
new toplayerid, level;
if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: You Aren't High Level Enough To Use This Command");
if(sscanf(params, "ui", toplayerid, level)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: /setlevel [ID] [Level]");
if(!IsPlayerConnected(toplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: The player is not connected");
if(level < 0 || level > 7) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "ERROR: The level must be beetwen 0 & 7");
format(string, SOS, "***%s has been set as administator level %i", pInfo[toplayerid][Name], level);
SendClientMessage(playerid, GREEN, string);
format(string, SOS, "You have been set as administrator level %i by %s", level, pInfo[playerid][Name]);
SendClientMessage(toplayerid, GREEN, string);
pInfo[playerid][Admin]=level;
return 1;
}

i want to add pInfo[playerid][Admin]>5 at the same line of IsPlayerAdmin

Код:
If(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || pInfo[playerid][Admin] > 5)
This will check if player is RCON admin OR An admin higher than level 5.

gonna checking it

what? does this produce error? it should not, but if it does can you show me what you added and how?

Not working saying you aren't high level admin in game

So you must not be Higher than level 5.

PHP код:
If(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || pInfo[playerid][Admin] < 5
Try this. This will check if the player is RCON logged in or will check if the player is level 5 or more.

Nvm internet lag double posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan007
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
If(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || pInfo[playerid][Admin] < 5
Try this. This will check if the player is RCON logged in or will check if the player is level 5 or more.
If you dont know what you're doing :/ better don't help lol. M8 your code will check if the player is econ or an admin LESS THAN LEVEL 5! He asked for the code of more than level 5 which I already gave but I don't know what he is doing which is causing issues. You claimed that it will check if player is level 5 or more. For that the code should be. pInfo[playerid][Admin] >= 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
If you dont know what you're doing :/ better don't help lol. M8 your code will check if the player is econ or an admin LESS THAN LEVEL 5! He asked for the code of more than level 5 which I already gave but I don't know what he is doing which is causing issues.
Well, i know what i'm doing. The full code is below.

PHP код:
If(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) || pInfo[playerid][Admin] < 5) return SendClientMessage(playeridRED"ERROR: You Aren't High Level Enough To Use This Command"); 
Well this will check if the player is not RCON admin or if he is less than level 5 then it'll return the following message!