[Tool/Web/Other] Identitation Fixer

This wont detect identitations by itself and it's mostly for time-saving purposes.

I am creating a server myself and this project was done mostly for personal purposes. I spoke with the owner of the server (I'm just the scripter) and I thought it'd be handy to give it to others. I personally like design and therefore thought that fixing mappings identitations is pretty cool.

The application is easy to use, writen in Visual Studio with C# as main language.

I don't have much to say about the applications. But, you can test it yourself.

It is highly suggested that you do not close the application while it is fixing identitations. The application works same as a spamming-application and therefore will be working at any background (including desktop itself).
The speed is currently set to 100ms (or 500ms if I didn't update) and will work faster on different PC's, all upon the PC specifications itself.

Source codehttp://www.solidfiles.com/d/1e548e7c5b/
Applicationhttp://www.solidfiles.com/d/56b7bbd867/

Any comment is thankful. - about virustest, you might test it yourself, I'm on a trip right now.

It won't be useful for me unless it's mapping existing identations, but good job I guess.. Sublime and Notepad++ adds identation already, then one can just hook it up to compile with pawncc.

Why don't you use GitHub for hosting source code?

I ain't really into that such of things pal. But, will keep it on mind. And yes, I mostly created it because I had to add a 250 lines map.

Could you give us some screenshots with fixed identitations? When I look at your current screenshots, I think "Ctrl+A, Tab".

If you Ctrl + A and then press Tab, it will delete all existing code, just saying. I've already added screenshots with that 'asdf' random text and you can see between second - third picture the difference before the text.

Have no idea what you are using. Usualy normal text editor adds identitation to the left of each selected line if I press Tab without delay. For example, Notepad++ (which I use most of time) can add \t to >100,000 lines and it takes me less than one second.

'Uncrustify' is a great program that does this and so much more. It is super customization and makes any code look exactly how you want it.

I'm not releasing it to say which apps are doing the job better, this is something I did that the community would find useful as there's not something created especially for this, at least, not released in the SAMP forums. I might be wrong but I'd like to be judged for what I've released.

Well you're basically just adding indentation to the lines of code. Most text editors already do this just by selecting text on the lines you need indented (or all of it using ctrl+a) and pressing tab.