DDoS protection for SAMP

I run a SAMP server with only around 10-20, but now i receive DDOS. I use OVH but it doesn't stop the DDOS my players still disconnect. I don't know what attack type but want to move my server to a better hosting with good anti DDOS for SAMP, but I don't know which is good. I registered in this forum to ask for your advice. While I was searching for a solution I found this article https://javapipe.com/samp-ddos-protection .. They say they have good anti DDOS for SAMP, but has anyone experience with javaPipe? Or suggestions for a better provider? I need it located in USA for good ping.

Configure the dedicated server for DDoS attacks? Like closing ports you don't use etc...
Go with NFO Servers they're good

Use OVH's game servers. NFOServers' DDoS mitigation is vastly inferior to OVH's (and other providers') own DDoS mitigating network.

OVH will not protect your server against attacks ridiculous, post your server_log here !! Perhaps it may be other things.

Just saying there is no special DDOS protection for a service.

the best ddos and cheap and better ping zare.co.uk

Thx for all your replies. Ill contact nfoservers and javapipe and let you know how it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
View Post
Just saying there is no special DDOS protection for a service.
Did you do your research before posting that ridiculous comment? u_u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
View Post
Did you do your research before posting that ridiculous comment? u_u
I don't need to there is no such thing as "DDoS protection for SAMP", did you read my post before posting that ridiculous comment? u_u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
View Post
I don't need to there is no such thing as "DDoS protection for SAMP", did you read my post before posting that ridiculous comment? u_u
x4b.net
www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game

come again? u_u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
View Post
Since when does it say "IT PROTECTS SAMP SUSERESSS BRUHHHH!!!"? I know it does, but it doesn't advertise as "DDOS Protection for SA-MP!"

u_u

You cannot protect against DDoS. It's comparable to an already dropped bomb. You can only attempt to mitigate its impact. If the attack is the size of a proverbial atomic bomb then you are screwed, either way.

Update: I'm with Javapipe now. I first tried NFOservers, but my samp still went down with server full errors when it was attacked by DDOS and they were unable to provide a solution.

Then I tried Javapipe.com VPS and first my samp went down too. I asked their support and they asked me about the application I run. I said samp and then they applied special DDoS filtering rules for samp. My samp didn't go down once since. Highly recommended, no other provider was able to solve this probelm!!

There are some websites that can host and give DDoS protection, but they are paid, for small servers, it can be expensive.