Samp Client Not Displaying servers

My client only loads about 256 internet servers. idk why, but becuase of this I cannot see other servers, or even my own server.

Help me

Its nothing we can do. Apparently samp 0.3.7 only shows hosted servers in both internet and hosted list. Its been like this for 2 weecks or so. I downgraded my server to 0.3z, so it will be shown in the internet list.

This is hapening from a few weeks ago, in my cliente only shows about a 70 servers :/

I really hope samp repair this

Yeah I'm not sure how this has happened, any official statement?

Can someone from the official SA-MP team please reply to this.

For example, I, am paying for a server and rely only on the internet tab option.
So please, someone reply as soon as possible, informing us about the problem.

Thank you

Hello.

I also notice this issue some of my clients servers are not getting listed.
I have mass tickets to this issue.

Any idea when this be fixed?

This is probably an easy bug to fix in the client, but I think they are on a release schedule for clients of about 9-12 months apart. I cant see them fixing this any time soon

kalcors just like "yeah who cares they only play on servers from favorites anyways"

The only thing i can think of is this has something to do with cloudflare. Either its denying the user agent for announce.exe or the masterlist is using cloudflares ips instead of the server/announce.exe ips.

If that is the issue, this is something that could be fixed quite easily on the masterlist.

How sure can you be on this? When you've disabled cloudflare did the issue solve for you? If it has let us know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adzdon
Посмотреть сообщение
How sure can you be on this? When you've disabled cloudflare did the issue solve for you? If it has let us know
It would be up to whoever manages the masterlist to do it.