SA PS2 graphics on PC + SA-MP

Does anyone know a mod that makes pc version look similar to PS2 version, but compatibile with SA-MP? i've really liked that orange-ish Los Santos, colors, weather n stuff.. i have tried P2SA, skygfx and few others, but they seem to be incompatibile since my game crashes all the time.

I know there's no way to make SA-MP compability with PS2. The mod was developed only for PC Gamers.
There is a way to play GTA SA PS2 in PC but I am 100% sure that SA-MP won't work.

i think you misundestood me...
i'm looking for a mod that makes PC version look like PS2 version.

What, you want the game to intentionally look worse? Reduce resolution to 480p and you should be set.

Quote:

What, you want the game to intentionally look worse? Reduce resolution to 480p and you should be set.

you serious? it's not about resolution. have you ever seen PS2 san andreas and pc san andreas? the lighting is different, cars got better reflections, weather looks much better, whole los santos has that vibe.

Check at Gtaforums.com I have seen there, if you don't find it I can link you later.

Edit: Don't know if it will work with SA-MP though.

You can set the quality to Very High.

Try looking for the mod at some modding forums, pretty sure it works with SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Try looking for the mod at some modding forums, pretty sure it works with SA-MP.
What mod though... Unless you know one exists, don't be suggesting to go look for one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
What mod though... Unless you know one exists, don't be suggesting to go look for one...
Why you so cheesed? Stop responding with your useless stuff, there is a mod for it and that's it.