[FilterScript] Cop Objects [Roadblocks, Signs & More]

This filterscript adds the ability of creating roadblocks, road signs (added in 0.3.7), police lines, spike strips and speed cams to people play with cop skins. Every object placed by people gets saved into a SQLite database.

Commands

/placeobject - Opens the category dialog, you can choose what to place from there. (Requires a cop skin.)
/editobject - Allows you to edit the object you've specified ID of, if its yours. (RCON admins can edit everyone's objects.)
/removeobject - Allows you to remove the object you've specified ID of, if its yours. (RCON admins can remove everyone's objects.)
/gotoobject - Teleports you to the object you've specified ID of. (RCON only)

Object Types

Roadblocks - Nothing new, just simple roadblocks. You can add/remove roadblocks from scriptfiles/roadblocks.txt
Signs - Sign objects added in the 0.3.7 update, might be useful for roleplay. You can add/remove signs from scriptfiles/signs.txt
Police Lines - Might be useful for crime scenes, or blocking interiors. Uses this object.
Spike Strips - Pretty obvious what it does, you can use these for popping tires.
Speed Cameras - Just warns the player and plays a camera sound if they're speeding. To edit it find this:

pawn Код:
// detected by a speed camera
and add your code under it.

Downloads

Great release, +REPed

Will check the code later...

C:\Users\rizz\Desktop\The Rizzest i\§Т№\Arma\SUCKER-GTA\ascript\CGRP(UG-EDIT)\CGRP\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(969) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_result_mem_handle"
C:\Users\rizz\Desktop\The Rizzest i\§Т№\Arma\SUCKER-GTA\ascript\CGRP(UG-EDIT)\CGRP\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(97 : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_result_mem_handle"
C:\Users\rizz\Desktop\The Rizzest i\§Т№\Arma\SUCKER-GTA\ascript\CGRP(UG-EDIT)\CGRP\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(2159) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_result_mem_handle"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

Nice one +REP

Nice one!

Very nice, thank you! +rep

Nice one mate

+rep

Nice

Good one

Nice work. (ayrıca seni buralarda gцrmekte gьzel.Sampta senin gibi ьstadları yitirmek bьyьk kayıp,birden burada gцrьnce sevindim )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
Great release, +REPed

Will check the code later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter18
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one +REP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan007
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleduster5
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice, thank you! +rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniz1467
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one mate

+rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by INKISICION
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domsia
Посмотреть сообщение
Good one
Thanks guys, sorry for the late reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrednizoN
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work. (ayrıca seni buralarda gцrmekte gьzel.Sampta senin gibi ьstadları yitirmek bьyьk kayıp,birden burada gцrьnce sevindim )
Thanks. (sıkıldıkзa bişeyler yapıp buraya atıyoruz napalım)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribiiz
Посмотреть сообщение
C:\Users\rizz\Desktop\The Rizzest i\§Т№\Arma\SUCKER-GTA\ascript\CGRP(UG-EDIT)\CGRP\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(969) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_result_mem_handle"
C:\Users\rizz\Desktop\The Rizzest i\§Т№\Arma\SUCKER-GTA\ascript\CGRP(UG-EDIT)\CGRP\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(97 : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_result_mem_handle"
C:\Users\rizz\Desktop\The Rizzest i\§Т№\Arma\SUCKER-GTA\ascript\CGRP(UG-EDIT)\CGRP\pawno\include\sqlitei.inc(2159) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_result_mem_handle"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
Update your include files to latest ones.

Root, How to make a command, only to create the radar and save it in a folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootcause
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks guys, sorry for the late reply.

Thanks. (sıkıldıkзa bişeyler yapıp buraya atıyoruz napalım)

Update your include files to latest ones.
sen hep sıkıl reyiz

Hello good friend system have a problem , I could spend the include sqlitei really do not have it anywhere greetings

Hey please upload your Include many people requesting for includes without includes we cant compile.....

Quite cool, I like the ease of it.

Wow awesome!
I really really like it.

Please post it with y_ini saving system..

Excelent script bro +Rep

Nice