I dont know whats wrong with my PC

Well, i installed windows 7. Yesterday it was all working good but today my PC was behaving very very odd. First of all it takes likes 5-6 minutes to load the windows (Starting Windows) screen, and then the screen would be alll black for 3-4 minutes till my mouse pointer appears... It will freeze llike after 2-3 minutes of usage and i need to restart it..i had to launch startup repair few times cause at moments it wasnt even loading! It happend kinda same with windows 10. I asked a tech guy he said theres issue with the hard disk.im not sure though. Some help please.
Tnx!

Can you hear any weird sounds coming from your PC? try cleaning it from the inside it may be caused by dust

It's possible a virus, format your HDD

Sounds like many Trojan viruses on your Hard Disk, Scan your Hard Disk with Malwarebytes, am sure that it's a virus/trojan, or just format it if you don't have important things on your Hard Disk.

Bad hard drive. Probably. Freezes may also be attributed to bad RAM, but I'd still put my bet on the HDD. Backup your important data ASAP (don't forget to check %appdata% which is often used for browser/e-mail profiles), because it will probably die very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like many Trojan viruses on your Hard Disk, Scan your Hard Disk with Malwarebytes, am sure that it's a virus/trojan, or just format it if you don't have important things on your Hard Disk.
that's right

I've scanned it with windows defender and found nothing wrong, moreover i cant format my HDD it got lots of stuff i dont wana lose and yes thanks illcheck for bad sectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
I've scanned it with windows defender and found nothing wrong, moreover i cant format my HDD it got lots of stuff i dont wana lose and yes thanks illcheck for bad sectors.
Windows Defender? Duuuuude... Take a look at this http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...erfect-scores/

I prefer Avast and/or Avira

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
Посмотреть сообщение
Call a computer technician to check on your computer if it's malfunctioning or not but I prefer calling a technician rather than buying a new PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
Посмотреть сообщение
Call a computer technician to check on your computer if it's malfunctioning or not but I prefer calling a technician rather than buying a new PC.
when the computer doesnt even boot up properly its obvious whether or not its malfunctioning..

nam sayn