SA-MP 0.3.7 Client - Internet list

Finally, no longer crappy servers on the list.

Im from the spanish section and we also have this problem, and worse...

Look at this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3626551#pid3626551

The only server-Portuguese charging. Amazing, my not appear, and many other Brazil no longer look.
And you do not seek to fix this .. Well, this problem is serious enough for me, but for you is of no importance.

Thanks to that, we spend on accommodation, and we did most famous SA-MP, this is the thanks you, give priority to those who pay to sustain hosted tab you're always full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces
View Post
That this isn't a bug, but an intention.
Kalkor also a man, like all people want more money.
Registration for the game-mp closed, tabs in the cost hosted high.
Not difficult to guess who needs it obviously.
This is intentional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlianment
View Post
At least so I presented this information. But now I convinced that indeed all the servers completely coincide with Hosted. Evidence:
http://i.imgur.com/RXV6A9k.png - Inset Internet
http://i.imgur.com/gzUcaed.png - Inset Hosted TAB

Personally, my arguments, not only that the price tag on the tab picked up 3 times in the last 1.5 - 2 years, Kalcor apparently decided to earn more by eliminating the visibility of servers on the Internet, now SA: MP was paid in double.
You want visitors to the server? - PR on foreign resources, or buy tab Hosted TAB.

Internet list is bored. Why did this happen?

I think that samp team is not interested in this issue? Still no statement given..

Quote:

Kalkor also a man, like all people want more money.

I don't care about money from hosted as long as internet tab works.
People weren't talking "hurr durr kalcor makes $$ on da hosted tab" when the onther one was ok. That's it.
And i'm not going to give money to a lazy cunt that couldn't fix a simple bug through almost 11 years of development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuFF
View Post
I think that samp team is not interested in this issue? Still no statement given..
Messaged one of betatesters about it, still no response, and it's kinda pointless to run a server that can't be visible in a client's server list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
View Post
Finally, no longer crappy servers on the list.
And no chances to create new servers...

SAMP is walking a short distance. Every year, we lose players to other games, for lack of improvements and new features. Thus, who will be discouraged are the developers of the servers, as has announced its servers.
If you do not want to fix the bug, then say so. If they want us to pay, increase the hosted tab limit.

If you want to solve something, solve this. Only. If dropped, they pass the ball to another that is intended to improve things. Many here still like SA-MP, and you Beta Testers and Kalcor, are all discouraged by not solve this simple bug.

Sorry for my bad English.

For such reasons samp losing players. I think it would be really ease to fix if it's not an intention..

One would lose the overview..
The Servers be found automatically, by Random..

No One cares about it. This is SA-MP's end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces
Посмотреть сообщение
No One cares about it. This is SA-MP's end.
It seems this topic has only a few replies, NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT, seems true!

I hope this issue gets a fix soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su37Erich
Посмотреть сообщение
It seems this topic has only a few replies, NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT, seems true!
I think so too, what a pity

I find it quite sad that some people are so ungrateful about their servers not appearing on the internet master list, while failing to keep in mind that the service is provided to server owners for free. You shouldn't be mad over a service that isn't provided the way intended, especially if you aren't paying a dime for it. If you were actually paying something for it, then it would be different.

Problem still not solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Ghost
View Post
I find it quite sad that some people are so ungrateful about their servers not appearing on the internet master list, while failing to keep in mind that the service is provided to server owners for free. You shouldn't be mad over a service that isn't provided the way intended, especially if you aren't paying a dime for it. If you were actually paying something for it, then it would be different.
I agree on this , however i have mentioned this long time ago, why not charge 1$ usd, to have your server on the internet list, this would avoid having crappy servers overloading the master list, guys even so the hosted tab is what it is it does not mean you get players for being there , ofc it makes life easier to get them even if you server is actually shit, but in the end only good servers survive and get busy most of the times...

But i agree with charging 1 dollar for having a server on the internet list, that way the sa-mp development team have a good reason there and motivation to clean up the master list and also gain some money for the work of maintaning it for people, i believe that even for people with more than one servers live like myself, i would mind paying 1`0 bucks for my 10 servers that i have on the internet list, i already pay for the ones i got on the hosted tab... so why the heck not? this works for me as long im guaranteed my server would be on that list and showing for people!!! , because i'm fed up of seeing childish servers made out of edits coming around and spamming the internet list for nothing..

Ok please don't crucify me lol ... Its just and idea that might be a good way to solve this issue and more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieSanchez
View Post
I agree on this , however i have mentioned this long time ago, why not charge 1$ usd, to have your server on the internet list, this would avoid having crappy servers overloading the master list, guys even so the hosted tab is what it is it does not mean you get players for being there , ofc it makes life easier to get them even if you server is actually shit, but in the end only good servers survive and get busy most of the times...

But i agree with charging 1 dollar for having a server on the internet list, that way the sa-mp development team have a good reason there and motivation to clean up the master list and also gain some money for the work of maintaning it for people, i believe that even for people with more than one servers live like myself, i would mind paying 1`0 bucks for my 10 servers that i have on the internet list, i already pay for the ones i got on the hosted tab... so why the heck not? this works for me as long im guaranteed my server would be on that list and showing for people!!! , because i'm fed up of seeing childish servers made out of edits coming around and spamming the internet list for nothing..

Ok please don't crucify me lol ... Its just and idea that might be a good way to solve this issue and more...
yeah, we definitely in need of some (good) quality control, but on the other hand the community must be informed about the changes of the internet and the hosted list
some pricks running around making changes to the internet and master list without any notice or even an announcement is arbitrary and wrong on every level