SA-MP 0.3.7 Client - Internet list

Why The Internet list in client shows just 250 +- servers and not all?

Same, btw my server isn't showed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su37Erich
View Post
Same, btw my server isn't showed
You're really going to assume that from a large list lol?

Scroll down, the client will load the next part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
View Post
You're really going to assume that from a large list lol?

Scroll down, the client will load the next part.
. . .
There is a thing called filter, I had waited for 4 hours and only a few servers were shown to me
200-300 servers of 4000 are shown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su37Erich
View Post
. . .
There is a thing called filter, I had waited for 4 hours and only a few servers were shown to me
200-300 servers of 4000 are shown
There is a thing called internet list won't show your fav servers.

Since a few days (or perhaps longer?) Internet tab shows only hosted servers. I thought it's gonna be fixed soon...

http://lists.sa-mp.com/0.3.7/hosted
http://lists.sa-mp.com/0.3.7/servers

I did not understand why they did it yet. The same servers from HOSTED TAB are the INTERNET TAB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
View Post
There is a thing called internet list won't show your fav servers.
OFFTOPIC: I am sorry for the way I replied, Jamester, please don't continue with this, the internet tab is bugged

It is true, Internet tab is hosted tab

I think they did it purposely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces
View Post
I think they did it purposely.
What do you mean?

That this isn't a bug, but an intention.

Well in that case they should remove the internet tab. Btw, in the olden versions of samp, i seen they had also an "official" servers tab. Was there servers like samp beta test servers and samp team servers?

This problem with internet list shows hosted servers have been before, but not for this long, and i can't think they wouldn't show any servers from the internet list anymore.

And i supose you can't get hosted tab for less than 20 dollars eighter. Is it so that you pay for hosted tab, and then you can setup that for a IP, lets say a private IP, so that you don't need to have the server hosted on the companys servers?

I hope this is not in purposely

I hope it soon fix. It makes problems for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces
View Post
That this isn't a bug, but an intention.
I agree, hosted tab servers need much more players

Because of what tab of the 'Internet' server is not shown? that is shown, but only those that 'hosted'.

To date, they have not solved the problem .. The list remains the same, and that before our servers received more players, today the figure remains much lower.

I could, I would put my server in hostedtab, but unfortunately as I can not register, can not my server.

So ADMINISTRATION (and Kalcor) please arrange this. Are the months with the problem, and frankly if you want the number of servers goes down, great, you're managing to do this. For I am only discouraging of SA-MP. The team is not helping or supporting it.

SA:MP is probably dying so they made internet lists fuck off and just put on hosted ones.

And I doubt the samp team actually gives a fuck, if it isn't intended you'll be waiting for ages for a fix lol.

Hello! Sa-MP team do you really don't care and you don't want to fix it

Still unfixed and nobody from SA:MP team gave any info about this situation. Are you kidding?