[Include] Attach3DTextLabelToObject by Kaliber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Nobody ever said we didn't know what any of the code does. It's just a very useless scripting style (hell can we even call it a 'style' at all?).
Well Slice uses a similar style. I don't see anyone else criticizing him.

@OT:

pawn Код:
_:__
This is just sick.

pawn Код:
A::Q[flag][A::flag]
Arrays of such naming is very non senseful. Naming ease is useful but not to make it hard to understand the code, to just make the code look complex.

pawn Код:
flag++,Push(A::Q[flag][A::text],text),A::Q[flag][A::color] = color,A::Q[flag][A::X] = X,A::Q[flag][A::Y] = Y,A::Q[flag][A::Z] = Z,A::Q[flag][A::Draw] = DrawDistance;
Indentation is very helpful to understand the code, i would suggest reading documentation on indentation.

What i know about naming variable/arrays is that they should be named such to understand their motive easily.

Your hooking is very bad, meant it's out dated (using CallLocalFunction).
Check out hooking method 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesAreFalling
Посмотреть сообщение
Slice's code is NOTHING like this. You are insulting him just by saying that. I'm going to invite him to your post just to see what he says (edit, invitation sent).

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What Slice does are recursive macros, not code obfuscation as this guy did.

@SkittlesAreFalling: Is your blood sugar low? I think you need to make some skittles fall in your mouth.

I don't usually code like this, unless my space/enter keys are broken or I'm using brainfuck.

I'm sorry you guys do not recognize patterns, as I stated before, it takes some people more time than others to understand.

I am done replying to this thread as it seems pointless, good life to all.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sorry you guys do not recognize patterns, as I stated before, it takes some people more time than others to understand.

I am done replying to this thread as it seems pointless, good life to all.
I'm not sure if you intend to become a good programmer some day, but here's some advice..

Your narrow-minded, stubborn and frankly idiotic thinking will not get you far. A very important skill of a programmer is to dismiss previous subjective views for new and better views.
If you can't come to terms with the fact you're (in this case) completely and utterly wrong then how will you ever improve?

I'm going to assume you're American, because your personality reeks of it. American culture value feeling correct over actually being correct; you prever to "win" rather than seek truth.
That attitude just won't cut it for you, unless you want to work at the DMV or something.

Computer science is, as the name implies, a science. Do you think science would get far if we still thought the earth was flat?

You need to learn to change your world view in a heartbeat, and accept something new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm going to assume you're American, because your personality reeks of it. American culture value feeling correct over actually being correct; you prever to "win" rather than seek truth.
That attitude just won't cut it for you, unless you want to work at the DMV or something.
So what if he is an American and how can you be so sure about American personality, are you an American?
If you judge people by their nationality/religion, then I must pray to god that you must not have a Pakistani/muslim co-worker. You will kill him by criticism.

American culture value feeling correct over actually being correct; you prever to "win" rather than seek truth.
If this was true, then America would not be in the top of the list. See this.

Such comment was not expected from a reputed member like you.

I stand corrected. It's a trait most commonly found in young American adults, but also prevalent throughout the world.
Is that better?

I'm not American but I've lived there.

I'm up for a long, colorful debate where I will tell you everything that's wrong with your country. Let's just not do it in this topic.

BTW, almost 50% of your R&D budget goes to your army.. And try sorting by % of GDP or per capita - you won't be #1 anymore. Even Israel is above you, and they have ~80% muslims. You just implied they're worse than you guys..

OK I will stop teasing Americans now. Feel free to Skype or PM me and I will continue there.

I just want to say, you should not judge anyone by their nationality. If you can mock Americans, then Americans can mock Swedes as well. So rather than debating we should understand how to respect each other's nationality, after all we all are humans. By the way, I am not an American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codectile
Посмотреть сообщение
I just want to say, you should not judge anyone by their nationality. If you can mock Americans, then Americans can mock Swedes as well. So rather than debating we should understand how to respect each other's nationality, after all we all are humans. By the way, I am not an American.
I think you shouldn't really take that words as a default characteristic of every single american , it's just a common characteristic of most part of young guys, most commonly americans, but not a generalization for all of them. I also face many of that cases here on my country but that personality isn't so common as it is on america, so I would take it as an example instead of a global judgement for american people, it doesn't seem so disrespectful for me cause that argument is really truth, but the context you take it depends on your point of view, so everything depends on how you interprets the words and the case.

Sorry for starting a flame war, I'd like to request an administrator of the forum to take down all the posts regarding Pottus, ipsLeon, codectile, Crayder, Slice, and I. This is all way off topic (mainly due to Pottus, Crayder, Slice and I).

We are simply criticizing the design no big deal really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
We are simply criticizing the design no big deal really.
I know but it is a little off topic and I do regret commenting.

Don't worry about it no one cares really.