Compiling problem

Hello, so i download PPC_Trucking gamemode from here and started to translate it from English to Lithuanian all things that i have to translate its written in include files then i translated it tried to compile gamemode but it crashes pawno dosn't responds. Then i upload original file it's compiles smoothly. Please help do i do something wrong or maybe it's the my language simbols.

Код:
// Debug messages
#define TXT_DebugInfo "Debug informacija"
#define TXT_HousesFixed "Sutvarkyti namai: %i"
#define TXT_LastVehicleID "Paskutinio transporto ID: %i"
#define TXT_LastObjectID "Paskutinio objekto ID: %i"
#define TXT_TotalHouses "Uћkrauti %i namai"
#define TXT_TotalBusiness "Uћkrauti %i bizniai"
#define TXT_TotalSpeedCameras "Uћkrautos %i greičio kameros"

// Define the message that's sent to all players when a player joins the server
#define TXT_PlayerJoinedServer "{0000FF}Ћaidėjas '{FFFF00}%s{0000FF}' (ID: {FFFF00}%i{0000FF}) prisijungė į serverį."
#define TXT_PlayerLeftServer "{0000FF}Ћaidėjas '{FFFF00}%s{0000FF}' (ID: {FFFF00}%i{0000FF}) paliko serverį."

// Banned texts (also kick messages)
#define TXT_StillBanned "{FF0000}Jūs uћblokuotas." // Define the text that the player sees when he's still banned when trying to login
#define TXT_BannedDuration "{FF0000}Liko: Dienų: %i, Valandų: %i, Minučių: %i, Sekundћių: %i" // Define the remaining ban-time text
#define TXT_KickSpeedHack "{FF0000}Jūs buvote iљspirtas iљ serverio. (SpeedHack arba AirBreak)"
#define TXT_KickJetPackHack "{FF0000}Jūs buvote iљspirtas iљ serverio. (JetPack naudojimas)"
#define TXT_KickHealthHack "{FF0000}Jūs buvote iљspirtas iљ serverio. (Heal naudojimas)"

// Dialog buttons
#define TXT_DialogButtonCancel "Atљaukti" // Define the text on the "Cancel"-button for dialogs
#define TXT_DialogButtonBuy "Pirkti" // Define the text on the "Buy"-button for dialogs
#define TXT_DialogButtonSpawn "Spawn"
#define TXT_DialogButtonSelect "Pasirinkti"
#define TXT_DialogButtonYes "Taip"
#define TXT_DialogButtonNo "Ne"
Theres some code from the translated spot.

It's because of your language symbols.