WhatsApp

Hello,

i am thinking to make a whatsapp group for samp players and scripter so they can dicusss over there and they can reply the messages quickly

I'm not sure that many people would want random people on the internet to have their phone number, but good luck

between i am also not sure but lets give a try and guys please dont post negative things

my phone number 01-127-0-0-1

lol nobody will write a script on the phone, gl anyways

I'm not gonna give my phone number away to strangers. I don't like to be called at night by some random drunk teenage boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not gonna give my phone number away to strangers. I don't like to be called at night by some random drunk teenage boys.
Pmd u my number xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
Pmd u my number xx
Nope

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You win a cookie

*2am*

*phone rings*

*picks up*

"Hai. Can you please tell me how to make this command admin only?"

This is just not gonna work, lol. Good luck though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_Boii
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

i am thinking to make a whatsapp group for samp players and scripter so they can dicusss over there and they can reply the messages quickly
This is a good idea, because the group members can immediate discuss and share some programming or script development idea. Moreover, the newbie of programming can receive a solution when they have any difficult problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcushin
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a good idea, because the group members can immediate discuss and share some programming or script development idea. Moreover, the newbie of programming can receive a solution when they have any difficult problem
You only mentioned the bright side.
Look at the negative side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcushin
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, there are plus points, but simultaneously, it has minus points. And minus points more than plus points that's why everybody is against that. Either way, we also have an IRC to do stuff like that.

Just make a skype group. Skype is for pc, tablet and phone. A lot of people are pc nerds here who are on skype 24/7

WHAT IS IRC

Sorry guys leave this topic

IRCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC BRAH!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Just make a skype group. Skype is for pc, tablet and phone. A lot of people are pc nerds here who are on skype 24/7
hey thats rude i reply skype msgs in 5 secs ayyyyy

sorry redboi,i know that feel..

why you people don't create a skype group?