Distant cars falling through streamed map. Any adjustments to fix?

Hello!

I am using incognitos streamer plugin, a very recent version of it.
How would you solve the issue of the cars falling down, before the maps can stream in?
Please note that the current stream distance of the object has to remain as it is, and I won't increase it.
Can you specifically set the stream distance of the cars? I never did this before, so any advice would be nice

Would be helpful, as it is kind of annoying to have this issue.

Den

I experienced this problem before and, damn, it is annoying!

Though i never find a proper solution for it, I have made my own solution by increasing the Z height to 5, 10 etc..

Or you can create objects that hold vehicles (ground objects) using CreateObject, not CreateDynamicObject.

Kamiliu.. - I know that is a solution, but the thing is i would have to edit each one of the objects then. I am also, from before, very close to the sa-mp limit for CreateObject and RemoveBuildingForPlayer.

Well, then you can increase stream distance. in func. CreateDynamicObject()
CreateDynamicObject(objectid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz, stream_distance);
Last parameter has default of 100, so you can increase it to 1000 or higher.. Try it.

There are a couple solutions, you should keep the objects spawned at all time, it's achievable by putting stream distance of Dynamic objects to something high or negative (-1 works good nuff), or use the default CreateObject

Edit: From ~1500 items I have in my gamemode, only 12 of them are platforms where vehicles are parked (garage floors mostly) so you just need to find and change those, not your whole mappings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denNorske
Посмотреть сообщение
Kamiliu.. - I know that is a solution, but the thing is i would have to edit each one of the objects then. I am also, from before, very close to the sa-mp limit for CreateObject and RemoveBuildingForPlayer.
Define "close to the samp limits", I've got atleast over 7700 objects streaming in mine. My advice is make the floors spawn first before the rest of the mapping, and keep the cars spawning at a slightly higher thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
Посмотреть сообщение
Define "close to the samp limits", I've got atleast over 7700 objects streaming in mine. My advice is make the floors spawn first before the rest of the mapping, and keep the cars spawning at a slightly higher thing.
I highly doubt you (without streamer) created 7700 objects. That is what i meant above, sa-mp has a limit around 1000 objects with "CreateObject" not "CreateDynamicObject" for instance.
If you are talking about streaming objects, ok. I know, it's basically unlimited- I'm currently streaming 35,600 objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
There are a couple solutions, you should keep the objects spawned at all time, it's achievable by putting stream distance of Dynamic objects to something high or negative (-1 works good nuff), or use the default CreateObject

Edit: From ~1500 items I have in my gamemode, only 12 of them are platforms where vehicles are parked (garage floors mostly) so you just need to find and change those, not your whole mappings.
Thanks! That sounds smart to increase the stream distance of the platforms, you have a decent point in your reply.
Let me try some of the ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiliuxliuxliux
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, then you can increase stream distance. in func. CreateDynamicObject()
CreateDynamicObject(objectid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz, stream_distance);
Last parameter has default of 100, so you can increase it to 1000 or higher.. Try it.
Did you see eye streamer?

PHP код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rxFloat:ryFloat:rzworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance 200.0Float:drawdistance 0.0); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you see eye streamer?

PHP код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelidFloat:xFloat:yFloat:zFloat:rxFloat:ryFloat:rzworldid = -1interiorid = -1playerid = -1Float:streamdistance 200.0Float:drawdistance 0.0); 
Sorry, haven't scripted for awhile and seems like my memory is baaad.