Incognito's Streamer

So I've always been curious. Having tried to push it to it's limits myself. Does anyone know exactly how much Incognito's streamer can take? According to this command I made, I've got exactly 7659 objects streaming on my server. Was always wondering just how many objects it can take before it caves :3

It depends on their size.
A voley ball is the same highest building in LS because they both represent one single object.
So if you do a lot of interiors, you won't be having a lof of them, but if you like to expand the land, you can get a lot of space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
It depends on their size.
A voley ball is the same highest building in LS because they both represent one single object.
So if you do a lot of interiors, you won't be having a lof of them, but if you like to expand the land, you can get a lot of space.
So basically what you're saying is, I can have 20,000 total objects streaming, as long as they're in separate interiors?

You can only have 1000 created at the same time. But if you use interiors made from scratch, you'll be reaching that limit a lot easier than using large maps.
20000 objects cand be used in let's say 5 large interiors. You can have an island with 500 objects that is way larger than those 5 interiors together.

Well, I've got 1.2 million object running in my server right now. No problems. Not sure about the actual limits.

EDIT: According to the source, the real max is:
std::numeric_limits<std:ize_t>::max();
Which is actually 18446744073709551615. That's outrageous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I've got 1.2 million object running in my server right now. No problems. Not sure about the actual limits.

EDIT: According to the source, the real max is:
std::numeric_limits<std:ize_t>::max();
Which is actually 18446744073709551615. That's outrageous.
That many?! Good actually, because I've had huge ideas lately. I realized from this, that I'm going to end up frying the damn thing or something with everything I'm doing. So figured I'd ask on here, but from what it seems, I should be able to handle it a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
Посмотреть сообщение
That many?! Good actually, because I've had huge ideas lately. I realized from this, that I'm going to end up frying the damn thing or something with everything I'm doing. So figured I'd ask on here, but from what it seems, I should be able to handle it a bit more.
If you plan on using a lot of objects you are going to need a really good server or vpn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
If you plan on using a lot of objects you are going to need a really good server or vpn.
Right now it's just a house system where you can pick your interior and customize it how you see fit. You've got up to 200 objects to do so (per house).

Plus I've got some smaller sized mapping a around the city. Some are posing a problem (pop in, things like that), even increasing the stream distance won't help it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
You can only have 1000 created at the same time. But if you use interiors made from scratch, you'll be reaching that limit a lot easier than using large maps.
20000 objects cand be used in let's say 5 large interiors. You can have an island with 500 objects that is way larger than those 5 interiors together.
yeah as he said.